A new wipe in our paint shop range
Published on 09 March 2017
Our SOCOSAT 16400 wipe was developed for aircraft paint shops, (OEM, assembly line, and MRO), for cleaning operations prior to painting on metallic and composite surfaces, painted or unpainted.
- Low linting wipe
- High mechanical resistance to tearing and abrasion
- High capacity for absorption
- Excellent ability to capture dust and soil
SOCOSAT 16400 is available pre-saturated with Diestone DLS, Diestone D & IPA.
Pre-cut rolls fit in our re-usable Mini-Jumbo packaging to facilitate ease of use and storage, and to reduce environmental impact.
SOCOSAT 16400 has been tested, and conforms, to AMS 3819C. It successfully underwent trials with several customers, who highlighted its benefits:
- The wipe is easy to handle and use
- No linting and no tearing, making it suitable for abrasive surfaces, or surfaces that are riveted and/ or have sharp edges
- Effective on highly contaminated surfaces
- A new wipe in our paint shop range
- Our SOCOSAT 16400 wipe was developed for aircraft paint shops, (OEM, assembly line, and MRO), for cleaning...
- SOCOMORE to exhibit at HAI HELI-EXPO 2017
- We’ll be located on booth 2018 with our innovative solutions for erosion protection!
- SOCOMORE AND PEXA TO EXHIBIT AT AERO INDIA 2017
- This February, SOCOMORE will attend the AERO INDIA exhibition in partnership with our local distributor,...
- SOCOMORE LAUNCHES SOCOSTRIP A4512, a new acidic liquid paint stripper
- SOCOSTRIP A4512 is an acidic paint stripper that effectively strips, by immersion, a wide variety of...
- LORD Corporation Signs Agreement to Divest and License Coatings to SOCOMORE
- LORD Corporation has agreed to divest its Aeroglaze® and Chemglaze® product lines and license LORD®...