> ''INTER-TREATMENT'' DEGREASING COMPOUND FOR SPRAYING MACHINES
COMORAL DCP is intended for degreasing mechanical metallic parts or electric engines, by spraying.
- COMORAL DCP is completely free from components likely to present a danger for users, it does not contain nitrite (toxic), soda, potash (corrosive), or solvents (flammable). Effluent discharge is therefore easier.
- Can be used between 35 and 70°C, at low concentrations (2 % on average). It protects parts in storage under shelter without requiring any subsequent treatment, nor any rinsing.
- COMORAL DCP is biodegradable, immediately miscible in water because of its fluidity; it contains surfactants necessary for an optimum degreasing; it can be safely used before and after hot treatment.
- Low foaming product, whatever the pressure is; the contact time necessary for a good result is 2 to 5 minutes. The fast splitting of oils permits easy maintenance of the machine tanks and reservoirs. The bath analysis is done with simple proportionning.
- SNCF (French Railways) : Symbole 02107990
- The required concentration depends on the degree of soiling and grease to be removed. The most satisfactory values in most cases are the following : temperature 60 to 70°C, concentration 2 to 3 %.
- As for all degreasing alkaline products, users likely to come into contact with the product are advised to wear protection (gloves, work aprons, etc...).
- Appearance : clear liquid
- Odour : low
- Specific gravity : (at 20°C) 1.1
- pH : (at 1%) 10
- Flash point : (ISO 2719) none
- Free of : soda and potash