> PASSIVATING DEGREASING-CLEANER WITH A HIGH ACTIVE MATTER CONTENT
Degreasing product usable with equipment such as "steam cleaner" or using pressurized hot water.
Passivating agent for steel after preliminary rust removal in acid medium.
NTA-, EDTA-, phosphate-free to facilitate the effluent treatment.
- Cleaning of engine gear boxes, machines, all dirty steel surfaces, dirty oil, hardened grease, etc...
- Quickly and efficiently removes all types of oil and grease whether used cold or heated.
- Powerful degreasing action for oil, grease, and hardened grease in engineering workshops, on machines, hotplates, ovens and floors.
- Replaces irritating powders that are difficult to use, to measure out and to mix to an even consistency.
- SNCF (French Railways) : Symbols 0 210 7975 - 0 210 7980
- Hot: concentration from 0.5 to 2 % at the end of the hose or the exit pipe for the washing machine, which is about 5 to 10 % in tank for the solution. For significant stains (cleaning of machines), raise the concentration upto 2 % at the end of the hose.
- Cold: Use either pure or diluted up to 20 % by spraying or by immersion.
- Deadening agent in bath: dilution 5 to 6 %, prefarably at a temperature of 70 to 90 °C - contact time 30 to 60 minutes.
- Appearance : clear liquid
- pH : (at 5%) 13.1
- Specific gravity : 1.3
- Flammability : none