> CLEANING SOLVENT WITH A HIGH FLASH POINT
DIESTONE A8284 is a safe compound with a high flash point and a controlled volatility, free from harmful constituents, chlorinated or benzene hydrocarbons. It is not subject to classification under the European legislation on VOCs (Directive 1999 /13/CE).
- Excellent dissolving action on paints, inks, marking products, varnishes and adhesives, oils, greases.
- Compatible with most synthetic resins (epoxies, polyurethanes, acrylics, etc ...).
- Non corrosive on light alloys, painted or not painted composites, uncoated, protected or painted metals.
- Few losses by evaporation.
- Very safe because of its high flash point.
- Slight odour.
- The flash point is stable in time and remains constant throughout the evaporation duration.
DIESTONE A8284 is suitable in workshops using paints, inks, varnishes and adhesives for:
- the cleaning of application materials (included for screen printing),
- the degreasing and cleaning of metallic parts composites.
- AIRBUS : IPS 09-03-001-09
- BOEING : BOEING D6-17487P Solvent Cleaners; General Cleaning
- SMI : ASTM F1110 (conform)
DIESTONE A8284 may be used pure by dipping or with a rag.
- Appearance : clear colourless liquid
- Specific gravity : (at 20°C) 1.06
- Flammability point : (ISO 2592) 108°C
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), European Directive : none according to the European regulation