> MULTI-PURPOSE DILUENT
DIESTONE E is a solvent composition with a controlled volatility, used as a cleaning agent. It is free from halogenated hydrocarbons and is not classifed as toxic, harmful or corrosive (decree of 02/21/1990, EC 88/379, 89/178, 90/35). It does not contain any teratogenic or carcinogenic components.
- Very high solvent power which gives excellent cleaning and degreasing metallic surfaces before painting.
- Non corrosive on metals.
- Efficient reactivation and cleaning of epoxy or polyurethane primers.
- Pleasant odour. Good cost/quality ratio.
- Compatible with epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic nitrocellulose paints and lacquers
Painting and paint stripping shops, construction and assembly :
- Cleaning of paint application equipment (brushes, rollers, spray guns, spray booths, etc...).
- Subsidiary stripper of dry paint films (elimination of polyvinyl primers and nitrocellulose lacquers).
- Elimination of "washable" temporary protections
- Cleaning of jointing, sealant and glue application equipment
- Removal of excess quantities, marks and runs of jointing products, sealants and glues.
DIESTONE E can be used as supplied and without dilution at ambient temperature using the following methods:
- brushing or swabbing,
- by circulation in paint equipment pipes.
- Appearance : clear liquid
- Specific gravity : (at 20°C/68°F) 0.9
- Flammability point : (ISO 2592) < 21°C/68°F
- Evaporation rate (NFT 30301) (n-Butyl acetate=1) : 0.7
- Halogenated hydrocarbon content : none