Find out how our solutions fit into your MRO operations
Published on 02 August 2012
The challenges of aerospace MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) include quality, operational productivity and cost control. Aware of these challenges, Socomore offers a complete range of products for maintenance aircraft surfaces.
Socomore offers a complete range of products for maintenance aircraft surfaces:
- that are used to maintain engines, fuselages and equipments approved by most OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- that meets the latest regulatory changes in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- based on over 40 year's experience in maintenance of aircraft surfaces
For equipments, we offer degreasing, paint stripping, cleaning, anti-corrosion, dewaxing and flash rust protection products.
- SOCOMORE present at the MRO Show in Dallas, April 5-7, 2016
- Aerochemicals, the global alliance of independent specialists in chemical products for aerospace, will...
- SOCOMORE’S NORTH AMERICAN WEBSITE REDIRECTED
- www.socomore-na.com will be redirected to www.socomore.com from 18th April 2016.
- Boeing Approves SOCOSURF A1858 - A1806 for Deoxidizing Baths
- Thanks to the work of our technical and sales teams in North America and Europe, BOEING has just approved...
- SINGAPORE AIRSHOW 2016
- Visit SOCOMORE on stand E09 (GIFAS) at Asia’s Largest Aerospace and Defence Event.
- FNN 2015 - From the network to the system
- Socomore will exhibit on Stand 30 at FNN - Fachkongress Netztechnik 2015, taking place in Messe Nürnberg...