Find out how our solutions fit into your MRO operations
Published on 02 August 2012
The challenges of aerospace MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) include quality, operational productivity and cost control. Aware of these challenges, Socomore offers a complete range of products for maintenance aircraft surfaces.
Socomore offers a complete range of products for maintenance aircraft surfaces:
- that are used to maintain engines, fuselages and equipments approved by most OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- that meets the latest regulatory changes in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- based on over 40 year's experience in maintenance of aircraft surfaces
For equipments, we offer degreasing, paint stripping, cleaning, anti-corrosion, dewaxing and flash rust protection products.
- SOCOCLEAN SHINE Launch: new water-based dry wash and polish
- SOCOCLEAN SHINE is the first water-based dry wash and polish.
- SOCOSTRIP A0105N launch : a new generation paint stripper activated by hydrogen peroxide
- This paint stripper is free of phenols, chlorine, hexavalent chrome. It is an alternative to other strippers....
- International Paris Air Show - Socomore is hiring new talented people
- Are you looking for a job or an internship in a growing company ? Join us on our booth B157 (hall 2B)...
- Visit our booth at Paris International Air Show
- On stand B157 (Hall 2B) at the 2015 Paris International Air Show, taking place from 15th-21st June, Socomore...
- Socomore at MRO Miami 2015
- Socomore will participate in one of the industry’s largest annual tradeshows, Aviation Week’s MRO...