Find out how our solutions fit into your MRO operations
Published on 02 August 2012
The challenges of aerospace MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) include quality, operational productivity and cost control. Aware of these challenges, Socomore offers a complete range of products for maintenance aircraft surfaces.
Socomore offers a complete range of products for maintenance aircraft surfaces:
- that are used to maintain engines, fuselages and equipments approved by most OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- that meets the latest regulatory changes in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- based on over 40 year's experience in maintenance of aircraft surfaces
For equipments, we offer degreasing, paint stripping, cleaning, anti-corrosion, dewaxing and flash rust protection products.
- A new wipe in our paint shop range
- Our SOCOSAT 16400 wipe was developed for aircraft paint shops, (OEM, assembly line, and MRO), for cleaning...
- SOCOMORE to exhibit at HAI HELI-EXPO 2017
- We’ll be located on booth 2018 with our innovative solutions for erosion protection!
- SOCOMORE AND PEXA TO EXHIBIT AT AERO INDIA 2017
- This February, SOCOMORE will attend the AERO INDIA exhibition in partnership with our local distributor,...
- SOCOMORE LAUNCHES SOCOSTRIP A4512, a new acidic liquid paint stripper
- SOCOSTRIP A4512 is an acidic paint stripper that effectively strips, by immersion, a wide variety of...
- LORD Corporation Signs Agreement to Divest and License Coatings to SOCOMORE
- LORD Corporation has agreed to divest its Aeroglaze® and Chemglaze® product lines and license LORD®...