Find out how our solutions fit into your MRO operations
Published on 02 août 2012
The challenges of aerospace MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) include quality, operational productivity and cost control. Aware of these challenges, Socomore offers a complete range of products for maintenance aircraft surfaces.
Socomore offers a complete range of products for maintenance aircraft surfaces:
- that are used to maintain engines, fuselages and equipments approved by most OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- that meets the latest regulatory changes in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- based on over 40 year's experience in maintenance of aircraft surfaces
For equipments, we offer degreasing, paint stripping, cleaning, anti-corrosion, dewaxing and flash rust protection products.
- A 3rd production site with ISO 14001 certification for Group SOCOMORE
- SOCOMORE has just obtained the ISO 14001 certification (Environmental Management System) for its activities...
- SOCOMORE at the BMW Tech Day in Munich
- SOCOMORE will be at the BMW Tech Day September 18th in Munich and will present a conference.
- SOCOMORE launches a new hexavalent chrome free process
- To meet the needs of the aerospace surface treatment companies who are trying to eliminate hexavalent...
- Come and meet SOCOMORE at SURFAIR and SUR/FIN conferences, and to the B to B ADM Sevilla
- SOCOMORE will take part in the AEROSPACE & DEFENSE MEETINGS from June 3-6 in Sevilla (Spain), the SURFAIR...
- PT Technologies brand becomes Socomore
- Socomore Group decides now to harmonise its brands for a clearer communication to its customers and partners...