Find out how our solutions fit into your MRO operations
Published on 02 août 2012
The challenges of aerospace MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) include quality, operational productivity and cost control. Aware of these challenges, Socomore offers a complete range of products for maintenance aircraft surfaces.
Socomore offers a complete range of products for maintenance aircraft surfaces:
- that are used to maintain engines, fuselages and equipments approved by most OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- that meets the latest regulatory changes in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- based on over 40 year's experience in maintenance of aircraft surfaces
For equipments, we offer degreasing, paint stripping, cleaning, anti-corrosion, dewaxing and flash rust protection products.
- Socomore won an award for its research in coatings for aerospace
- Our product manager, Dr Nadia Moreau, was honoured with the Paul Dufour award for her research paper...
- SOCOMORE will participate at the DUBAI Air Show in Dubai World Central Airport from 17 to 21 November 2013
- For the first time, Socomore will be exhibiting at the International DUBAI Air Show on stand 841 within...
- Socomore will be exhibiting at the Aero Engineering show in Birmingham, UK
- Come and meet Socomore on stand C5, Hall 5, at the Aero Engineering show, on 12th and 13th November in...
- Shelf life extension for more than 100 Socomore products
- Shelf life for more than 100 Socomore products extends from 24 to 36 months..
- Socomore will be presenting its Sol-gel product ranges at Ecolromat European Congress
- Come and meet Socomore on booth n°1 at Mulhouse on 17 and 18 October, and attend the conference on protection...