Group Méaban, opening the doors of the American market
Published on 16 septembre 2010
Group Méaban is pleased to announce a number of strategic acquisitions and divestitures in its refocusing on its core business of products and solutions for surface preparation of metals and composites. Manufactured and distributed by its wholly own
Group Méaban has entered into an equity partnership with Dysol Inc., located in Fort Worth, Texas, and its subsidiary, Dynamold Inc. Dysol and Dynamold patented products are approved by all North American aerospace manufacturers and military branches and include the DS-Series Solvents, DSM-4-828 and MS-26 moldable epoxy shims, MagRubber and other products used in non-destructive testing.
Group Méaban's 49% stake in Dysol will facilitate the penetration of the American aerospace market with the wide range of Socomore products, the most widely approved product line in Europe. This acquisition also gives Socomore the opportunity to complete its range of degreasers, strippers, scale removers, sol-gel products and other aerospace consumables. The combined companies are well positioned to leverage their expertise in composites surface preparation to be on the leading edge of the increasing use of composites in the aerospace industry.
As part of the restructuring Group Méaban has sold its 7 d'Armor Polska subsidiary in Poland to Marc Hennebert, a long time local partner. The 7 d'Armor subsidiaries elsewhere were sold to Loïc Pilorget, a former executive of Group Méaban.
- Join Socomore in the MRO 2014
- Socomore will be at MRO Americas, from 8 to 10 April, to the Phoenix Convention Center in Arizona (USA)....
- Meet Socomore at the Expo Ferroviaria Show in Turin from 1st to 3rd April 2014.
- Socomore will be at the Expo Ferroviaria show and speaker at the Railcorr.
- Socomore will be exhibiting at the Aerospace & Defense Supplier Summit in Seattle, USA.
- Meet our Socomore team at the Aerospace & Defense Supplier Summit in Seattle from 10th to 13th March...
- Socomore won an award for its research in coatings for aerospace
- Our product manager, Dr Nadia Moreau, was honoured with the Paul Dufour award for her research paper...
- SOCOMORE will participate at the DUBAI Air Show in Dubai World Central Airport from 17 to 21 November 2013
- For the first time, Socomore will be exhibiting at the International DUBAI Air Show on stand 841 within...