Group Méaban, opening the doors of the American market
Published on 16 September 2010
Group Méaban is pleased to announce a number of strategic acquisitions and divestitures in its refocusing on its core business of products and solutions for surface preparation of metals and composites. Manufactured and distributed by its wholly own
Group Méaban has entered into an equity partnership with Dysol Inc., located in Fort Worth, Texas, and its subsidiary, Dynamold Inc. Dysol and Dynamold patented products are approved by all North American aerospace manufacturers and military branches and include the DS-Series Solvents, DSM-4-828 and MS-26 moldable epoxy shims, MagRubber and other products used in non-destructive testing.
Group Méaban's 49% stake in Dysol will facilitate the penetration of the American aerospace market with the wide range of Socomore products, the most widely approved product line in Europe. This acquisition also gives Socomore the opportunity to complete its range of degreasers, strippers, scale removers, sol-gel products and other aerospace consumables. The combined companies are well positioned to leverage their expertise in composites surface preparation to be on the leading edge of the increasing use of composites in the aerospace industry.
As part of the restructuring Group Méaban has sold its 7 d'Armor Polska subsidiary in Poland to Marc Hennebert, a long time local partner. The 7 d'Armor subsidiaries elsewhere were sold to Loïc Pilorget, a former executive of Group Méaban.
- New pre-saturated wipes launch : SOCOSAT PPA80
- SOCOMORE Launches New Pre-saturated Critical Cleaning Wipes: SOCOSAT PPA80
- Continuation of PT Technologies Europe Transition to Socomore
- www.pttechnologies.com redirected to www.socomore.com from January 02, 2015
- Distribution partnership signed with RIO in the Middle East
- In August 2014, SOCOMORE signed a partnership contract with RIO Middle East Trading LLC to distribute...
- Have you found a solution to replace MEK or Acetone in your cleaning applications?
- If you’re looking for alternatives to MEK (Methyl Ethyl Ketone) and/ or Acetone for HSE (lowering VOC...
- Socomore will participate during the 5th ASETSDefense in USA
- On November 18- 20th , Socomore will participate as speakers during the 5th ASETSDefense (Advanced Surface...