Group Méaban, opening the doors of the American market
Published on 16 septembre 2010
Group Méaban is pleased to announce a number of strategic acquisitions and divestitures in its refocusing on its core business of products and solutions for surface preparation of metals and composites. Manufactured and distributed by its wholly own
Group Méaban has entered into an equity partnership with Dysol Inc., located in Fort Worth, Texas, and its subsidiary, Dynamold Inc. Dysol and Dynamold patented products are approved by all North American aerospace manufacturers and military branches and include the DS-Series Solvents, DSM-4-828 and MS-26 moldable epoxy shims, MagRubber and other products used in non-destructive testing.
Group Méaban's 49% stake in Dysol will facilitate the penetration of the American aerospace market with the wide range of Socomore products, the most widely approved product line in Europe. This acquisition also gives Socomore the opportunity to complete its range of degreasers, strippers, scale removers, sol-gel products and other aerospace consumables. The combined companies are well positioned to leverage their expertise in composites surface preparation to be on the leading edge of the increasing use of composites in the aerospace industry.
As part of the restructuring Group Méaban has sold its 7 d'Armor Polska subsidiary in Poland to Marc Hennebert, a long time local partner. The 7 d'Armor subsidiaries elsewhere were sold to Loïc Pilorget, a former executive of Group Méaban.
- A 3rd production site with ISO 14001 certification for Group SOCOMORE
- SOCOMORE has just obtained the ISO 14001 certification (Environmental Management System) for its activities...
- SOCOMORE at the BMW Tech Day in Munich
- SOCOMORE will be at the BMW Tech Day September 18th in Munich and will present a conference.
- SOCOMORE launches a new hexavalent chrome free process
- To meet the needs of the aerospace surface treatment companies who are trying to eliminate hexavalent...
- Come and meet SOCOMORE at SURFAIR and SUR/FIN conferences, and to the B to B ADM Sevilla
- SOCOMORE will take part in the AEROSPACE & DEFENSE MEETINGS from June 3-6 in Sevilla (Spain), the SURFAIR...
- PT Technologies brand becomes Socomore
- Socomore Group decides now to harmonise its brands for a clearer communication to its customers and partners...