Group Méaban, opening the doors of the American market
Published on 16 septembre 2010
Group Méaban is pleased to announce a number of strategic acquisitions and divestitures in its refocusing on its core business of products and solutions for surface preparation of metals and composites. Manufactured and distributed by its wholly own
Group Méaban has entered into an equity partnership with Dysol Inc., located in Fort Worth, Texas, and its subsidiary, Dynamold Inc. Dysol and Dynamold patented products are approved by all North American aerospace manufacturers and military branches and include the DS-Series Solvents, DSM-4-828 and MS-26 moldable epoxy shims, MagRubber and other products used in non-destructive testing.
Group Méaban's 49% stake in Dysol will facilitate the penetration of the American aerospace market with the wide range of Socomore products, the most widely approved product line in Europe. This acquisition also gives Socomore the opportunity to complete its range of degreasers, strippers, scale removers, sol-gel products and other aerospace consumables. The combined companies are well positioned to leverage their expertise in composites surface preparation to be on the leading edge of the increasing use of composites in the aerospace industry.
As part of the restructuring Group Méaban has sold its 7 d'Armor Polska subsidiary in Poland to Marc Hennebert, a long time local partner. The 7 d'Armor subsidiaries elsewhere were sold to Loïc Pilorget, a former executive of Group Méaban.
- The Constellation exposed in Paris Bourget museum has been stripped with SOCOSTRIP A0103N
- In record time, SOCOMORE has delivered SOCOSTRIP A0103N to its customer STTS Le Bourget for the stripping...
- The shelf life of the thickened paint stripper SOCOSTRIP A0103N extended to 6 months
- Following the aging tests conducted on SOCOSTRIP A0103N, thickened paint stripper activated with peroxide,...
- SOCOMORE inaugurates its new site for the manufacturing of preparation solutions and surface protection in Elven (France)
- On 14 September 2012, SOCOMORE, inaugurated its new factory located in the industrial area, Gohélis...
- Find out how our solutions fit into your MRO operations
- The challenges of aerospace MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) include quality, operational productivity...
- Do you know all the possible ways to reduce your VOC emissions ?
- Discover SOCOMORE’s wide range of solutions to help our customers to reduce, at the source, their VOC...