Group Méaban, opening the doors of the American market
Published on 16 septembre 2010
Group Méaban is pleased to announce a number of strategic acquisitions and divestitures in its refocusing on its core business of products and solutions for surface preparation of metals and composites. Manufactured and distributed by its wholly own
Group Méaban has entered into an equity partnership with Dysol Inc., located in Fort Worth, Texas, and its subsidiary, Dynamold Inc. Dysol and Dynamold patented products are approved by all North American aerospace manufacturers and military branches and include the DS-Series Solvents, DSM-4-828 and MS-26 moldable epoxy shims, MagRubber and other products used in non-destructive testing.
Group Méaban's 49% stake in Dysol will facilitate the penetration of the American aerospace market with the wide range of Socomore products, the most widely approved product line in Europe. This acquisition also gives Socomore the opportunity to complete its range of degreasers, strippers, scale removers, sol-gel products and other aerospace consumables. The combined companies are well positioned to leverage their expertise in composites surface preparation to be on the leading edge of the increasing use of composites in the aerospace industry.
As part of the restructuring Group Méaban has sold its 7 d'Armor Polska subsidiary in Poland to Marc Hennebert, a long time local partner. The 7 d'Armor subsidiaries elsewhere were sold to Loïc Pilorget, a former executive of Group Méaban.
- Socomore will be presenting its Sol-gel product ranges at Ecolromat European Congress
- Come and meet Socomore on booth n°1 at Mulhouse on 17 and 18 October, and attend the conference on protection...
- Socomore reinforces its position with its distributors in Africa and Turkey.
- From 9 to 13 September 2013, Socomore had the pleasure to welcome its product distributors from Morocco,...
- Socomore will be exhibiting at BOURGET-Paris Air Show, on the stand Gifas, Hall 2b, C140/C158
- Specialised in surface treatment for the aeronautics sector, SOCOMORE will participate, for the first...
- Toxic chromates now replaced in new aircraft exterior systems
- Aircraft Painting gets more environmental and health friendly and is approved according to the AMS 3095A...
- Join Socomore at INTAIRCOAT 2013, stand no. 10
- SOCOMORE will be at the international forum INTAIRCOAT, dedicated to treatment surface for aeronautics...