Group Méaban, opening the doors of the American market
Published on 16 septembre 2010
Group Méaban is pleased to announce a number of strategic acquisitions and divestitures in its refocusing on its core business of products and solutions for surface preparation of metals and composites. Manufactured and distributed by its wholly own
Group Méaban has entered into an equity partnership with Dysol Inc., located in Fort Worth, Texas, and its subsidiary, Dynamold Inc. Dysol and Dynamold patented products are approved by all North American aerospace manufacturers and military branches and include the DS-Series Solvents, DSM-4-828 and MS-26 moldable epoxy shims, MagRubber and other products used in non-destructive testing.
Group Méaban's 49% stake in Dysol will facilitate the penetration of the American aerospace market with the wide range of Socomore products, the most widely approved product line in Europe. This acquisition also gives Socomore the opportunity to complete its range of degreasers, strippers, scale removers, sol-gel products and other aerospace consumables. The combined companies are well positioned to leverage their expertise in composites surface preparation to be on the leading edge of the increasing use of composites in the aerospace industry.
As part of the restructuring Group Méaban has sold its 7 d'Armor Polska subsidiary in Poland to Marc Hennebert, a long time local partner. The 7 d'Armor subsidiaries elsewhere were sold to Loïc Pilorget, a former executive of Group Méaban.
- Visit MagChem in DoD Maintenance Symposium & Exhibition (Fort-Worth - 2011/11/14-17)
- MagChem, the North American Socomore, sister company, and its partner Dysol will be participating in...
- Some examples for surface treatment balancing environmental and performance in aerospace (Turin)
- October 26th and 27th, Socomore will be attending Aerospace Meetings at Torino with a participation in...
- Now EN/AS 9100 qualified
- Socomore has just been qualified EN 9100 (AS 9100) to meet our aerospace customers' needs
- Socomore will be presenting their surface preparation solutions at Casablanca from 19 to 22 September 2011
- Socomore will be presenting their products designed for aerospace manufacturers and their MRO subcontractors...
- Socomore or surface preparation solutions for composite materials
- Composite materials are developing to industrial scale and raises needs regarding surfaces treatment,...