Now EN/AS 9100 qualified
Published on 20 octobre 2011
Socomore has just been qualified EN 9100 (AS 9100) to meet our aerospace customers' needs
Quality is a priority at Socomore and the QMS (Quality Management System) structures the operation of our company because we think it's one of the best ways to meet customer needs.
Certified ISO 9001 since 1997, Socomore obtained EN 9100 certification (equivalent to its U.S. counterpart AS 9100 and Japanese JISQ 9100) for all its subsidiaries.
EN 9100 qualification, based on the structure and approach of ISO 9001 version 2000 qualification, specifies all the requirements regarding the quality management system for suppliers of the aerospace industry. EN 9100 becomes the required key quality reference by aerospace industry. It applies to companies which elaborates, develops and products for the aerospace industry. Socomore shows with this new qualification the importance to its aerospace customers and their satisfaction.You can find Socomore in the OASIS database run by the IAQG (International Aerospace Quality Group), which lists all the companies in the world certified AS 9100 or EN 9100 or JISQ 9100.
- Socomore won an award for its research in coatings for aerospace
- Our product manager, Dr Nadia Moreau, was honoured with the Paul Dufour award for her research paper...
- SOCOMORE will participate at the DUBAI Air Show in Dubai World Central Airport from 17 to 21 November 2013
- For the first time, Socomore will be exhibiting at the International DUBAI Air Show on stand 841 within...
- Socomore will be exhibiting at the Aero Engineering show in Birmingham, UK
- Come and meet Socomore on stand C5, Hall 5, at the Aero Engineering show, on 12th and 13th November in...
- Shelf life extension for more than 100 Socomore products
- Shelf life for more than 100 Socomore products extends from 24 to 36 months..
- Socomore will be presenting its Sol-gel product ranges at Ecolromat European Congress
- Come and meet Socomore on booth n°1 at Mulhouse on 17 and 18 October, and attend the conference on protection...