Now EN/AS 9100 qualified
Published on 20 October 2011
Socomore has just been qualified EN 9100 (AS 9100) to meet our aerospace customers' needs
Quality is a priority at Socomore and the QMS (Quality Management System) structures the operation of our company because we think it's one of the best ways to meet customer needs.
Certified ISO 9001 since 1997, Socomore obtained EN 9100 certification (equivalent to its U.S. counterpart AS 9100 and Japanese JISQ 9100) for all its subsidiaries.
EN 9100 qualification, based on the structure and approach of ISO 9001 version 2000 qualification, specifies all the requirements regarding the quality management system for suppliers of the aerospace industry. EN 9100 becomes the required key quality reference by aerospace industry. It applies to companies which elaborates, develops and products for the aerospace industry. Socomore shows with this new qualification the importance to its aerospace customers and their satisfaction.You can find Socomore in the OASIS database run by the IAQG (International Aerospace Quality Group), which lists all the companies in the world certified AS 9100 or EN 9100 or JISQ 9100.
- SHERWIN BABBCO will be at the WCNDT 2016 - Stand B71
- Sherwin Babbco, the joint venture between Sherwin Inc (USA) and Babbco Socomore NDT (France), will be...
- SOCOMORE launches new pouches for pre-saturated wipes
- As part of the framework for revolutionizing our wipe range, and to respond better to the needs of our...
- Come and meet SOCOMORE at SURFAIR
- SOCOMORE will take part in the SURFAIR international conference in Biarritz (France), May 24-26
- SOCOMORE present at the MRO Show in Dallas, April 5-7, 2016
- Aerochemicals, the global alliance of independent specialists in chemical products for aerospace, will...
- SOCOMORE’S NORTH AMERICAN WEBSITE REDIRECTED
- www.socomore-na.com will be redirected to www.socomore.com from 18th April 2016.