Now EN/AS 9100 qualified
Published on 20 October 2011
Socomore has just been qualified EN 9100 (AS 9100) to meet our aerospace customers' needs
Quality is a priority at Socomore and the QMS (Quality Management System) structures the operation of our company because we think it's one of the best ways to meet customer needs.
Certified ISO 9001 since 1997, Socomore obtained EN 9100 certification (equivalent to its U.S. counterpart AS 9100 and Japanese JISQ 9100) for all its subsidiaries.
EN 9100 qualification, based on the structure and approach of ISO 9001 version 2000 qualification, specifies all the requirements regarding the quality management system for suppliers of the aerospace industry. EN 9100 becomes the required key quality reference by aerospace industry. It applies to companies which elaborates, develops and products for the aerospace industry. Socomore shows with this new qualification the importance to its aerospace customers and their satisfaction.You can find Socomore in the OASIS database run by the IAQG (International Aerospace Quality Group), which lists all the companies in the world certified AS 9100 or EN 9100 or JISQ 9100.
- Socomore in North America conventions
- In the next few weeks, Socomore will be joining two B2B conventions, North American French Aerospace...
- Launch of a concept
- Tuesday, October 7, in the presence of Additive Manufacturing industry players attending a meeting organized...
- Socomore will be presenting its Sol-gel product ranges at the A3TS days in Nantes
- Attend its conference on protection against the filiform corrosion 9th October in Nantes, France.
- A 3rd production site with ISO 14001 certification for Group SOCOMORE
- SOCOMORE has just obtained the ISO 14001 certification (Environmental Management System) for its activities...
- SOCOMORE at the BMW Tech Day in Munich
- SOCOMORE will be at the BMW Tech Day September 18th in Munich and will present a conference.