Now EN/AS 9100 qualified
Published on 20 octobre 2011
Socomore has just been qualified EN 9100 (AS 9100) to meet our aerospace customers' needs
Quality is a priority at Socomore and the QMS (Quality Management System) structures the operation of our company because we think it's one of the best ways to meet customer needs.
Certified ISO 9001 since 1997, Socomore obtained EN 9100 certification (equivalent to its U.S. counterpart AS 9100 and Japanese JISQ 9100) for all its subsidiaries.
EN 9100 qualification, based on the structure and approach of ISO 9001 version 2000 qualification, specifies all the requirements regarding the quality management system for suppliers of the aerospace industry. EN 9100 becomes the required key quality reference by aerospace industry. It applies to companies which elaborates, develops and products for the aerospace industry. Socomore shows with this new qualification the importance to its aerospace customers and their satisfaction.You can find Socomore in the OASIS database run by the IAQG (International Aerospace Quality Group), which lists all the companies in the world certified AS 9100 or EN 9100 or JISQ 9100.
- Find out how our solutions fit into your MRO operations
- The challenges of aerospace MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) include quality, operational productivity...
- Do you know all the possible ways to reduce your VOC emissions ?
- Discover SOCOMORE’s wide range of solutions to help our customers to reduce, at the source, their VOC...
- SOCOMORE’s SOL-GEL products approved by AIRBUS and BOEING
- SOCOGEL A0203 BLUE, the latest addition product to the Socomore’s range, has just been approved by...
- Come and meet SOCOMORE at SURFAIR conference
- SOCOMORE will take part in the 19th international conferences dedicated for the surface treatment in...
- Presence of Socomore at Aerospace and Defense Meetings
- Socomore will take part in business meetings at Aerospace and Defense that will take place in Sevilla,...