Now EN/AS 9100 qualified
Published on 20 October 2011
Socomore has just been qualified EN 9100 (AS 9100) to meet our aerospace customers' needs
Quality is a priority at Socomore and the QMS (Quality Management System) structures the operation of our company because we think it's one of the best ways to meet customer needs.
Certified ISO 9001 since 1997, Socomore obtained EN 9100 certification (equivalent to its U.S. counterpart AS 9100 and Japanese JISQ 9100) for all its subsidiaries.
EN 9100 qualification, based on the structure and approach of ISO 9001 version 2000 qualification, specifies all the requirements regarding the quality management system for suppliers of the aerospace industry. EN 9100 becomes the required key quality reference by aerospace industry. It applies to companies which elaborates, develops and products for the aerospace industry. Socomore shows with this new qualification the importance to its aerospace customers and their satisfaction.You can find Socomore in the OASIS database run by the IAQG (International Aerospace Quality Group), which lists all the companies in the world certified AS 9100 or EN 9100 or JISQ 9100.
- FNN 2015 - From the network to the system
- Socomore will exhibit on Stand 30 at FNN - Fachkongress Netztechnik 2015, taking place in Messe Nürnberg...
- SOCOSURF TCS & SOCOSURF PACS LAUNCH
- Socomore, through a partnership with Mecaprotec, develops a new conversion and sealing solution after...
- Socomore presents Socosurf TCS / PACS Solution during A3TS conferences
- On november 12th and 13th, in Paris le Bourget, A3TS professional conferences will take place about light...
- VISIT US AT ADVANCED ENGINEERING UK 2015
- Socomore is exhibiting this year on Stand D25 with our expert solutions for the preparation, protection,...
- SOCOMORE will be exhibiting, presenting new Corrosion Inhibitor Compound at CAMX 2015, Dallas
- Socomore presents its new innovative long-term waterbased corrosion protection