Presence of Socomore at Aerospace and Defense Meetings
Published on 27 April 2012
Socomore will take part in business meetings at Aerospace and Defense that will take place in Sevilla, Spain on 15th and 16th May 2012.
Based on the evolution of our aerospace customer needs and their implementation, our sales team will introduce our latest developments for surface preparation solutions. These will include liquid of thickened chemical paint strippers used by immersion or by spraying, deoxidisers, etching agents, degreasers, sol-gel, release agents for composite part moulds as well as our range of VOC free solvents, pre-saturated wipes and water-based solutions with no VOCs.
Our customers can refer to our 40 years experience in the preparation, treatment and surface preparation in aeronautic which allows us to meet their needs. Our new products emerge from our R&D department and worldwide technological partnerships and are approved by most of international aeronautics key players.
Socomore is already bringing its expertise with this following Spanish customers (manufacturers or suppliers) to meet their needs such as for example the reduction in VOCs and production costs Alestis, EADS Airbus, Binter Technic,EADS Casa, Eurocopter, Groupe Aernnova, Iberia, ITP, TAP Air, etc.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our Spanish Sales Representative email@example.com or connect yourself with Aerospace and Defense Meeting.
- SHERWIN BABBCO will be at the WCNDT 2016 - Stand B71
- Sherwin Babbco, the joint venture between Sherwin Inc (USA) and Babbco Socomore NDT (France), will be...
- SOCOMORE launches new pouches for pre-saturated wipes
- As part of the framework for revolutionizing our wipe range, and to respond better to the needs of our...
- Come and meet SOCOMORE at SURFAIR
- SOCOMORE will take part in the SURFAIR international conference in Biarritz (France), May 24-26
- SOCOMORE present at the MRO Show in Dallas, April 5-7, 2016
- Aerochemicals, the global alliance of independent specialists in chemical products for aerospace, will...