Presence of Socomore at Aerospace and Defense Meetings
Published on 27 avril 2012
Socomore will take part in business meetings at Aerospace and Defense that will take place in Sevilla, Spain on 15th and 16th May 2012.
Based on the evolution of our aerospace customer needs and their implementation, our sales team will introduce our latest developments for surface preparation solutions. These will include liquid of thickened chemical paint strippers used by immersion or by spraying, deoxidisers, etching agents, degreasers, sol-gel, release agents for composite part moulds as well as our range of VOC free solvents, pre-saturated wipes and water-based solutions with no VOCs.
Our customers can refer to our 40 years experience in the preparation, treatment and surface preparation in aeronautic which allows us to meet their needs. Our new products emerge from our R&D department and worldwide technological partnerships and are approved by most of international aeronautics key players.
Socomore is already bringing its expertise with this following Spanish customers (manufacturers or suppliers) to meet their needs such as for example the reduction in VOCs and production costs Alestis, EADS Airbus, Binter Technic,EADS Casa, Eurocopter, Groupe Aernnova, Iberia, ITP, TAP Air, etc.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our Spanish Sales Representative email@example.com or connect yourself with Aerospace and Defense Meeting.
- A 3rd production site with ISO 14001 certification for Group SOCOMORE
- SOCOMORE has just obtained the ISO 14001 certification (Environmental Management System) for its activities...
- SOCOMORE at the BMW Tech Day in Munich
- SOCOMORE will be at the BMW Tech Day September 18th in Munich and will present a conference.
- SOCOMORE launches a new hexavalent chrome free process
- To meet the needs of the aerospace surface treatment companies who are trying to eliminate hexavalent...
- Come and meet SOCOMORE at SURFAIR and SUR/FIN conferences, and to the B to B ADM Sevilla
- SOCOMORE will take part in the AEROSPACE & DEFENSE MEETINGS from June 3-6 in Sevilla (Spain), the SURFAIR...
- PT Technologies brand becomes Socomore
- Socomore Group decides now to harmonise its brands for a clearer communication to its customers and partners...