Presence of Socomore at Aerospace and Defense Meetings
Published on 27 avril 2012
Socomore will take part in business meetings at Aerospace and Defense that will take place in Sevilla, Spain on 15th and 16th May 2012.
Based on the evolution of our aerospace customer needs and their implementation, our sales team will introduce our latest developments for surface preparation solutions. These will include liquid of thickened chemical paint strippers used by immersion or by spraying, deoxidisers, etching agents, degreasers, sol-gel, release agents for composite part moulds as well as our range of VOC free solvents, pre-saturated wipes and water-based solutions with no VOCs.
Our customers can refer to our 40 years experience in the preparation, treatment and surface preparation in aeronautic which allows us to meet their needs. Our new products emerge from our R&D department and worldwide technological partnerships and are approved by most of international aeronautics key players.
Socomore is already bringing its expertise with this following Spanish customers (manufacturers or suppliers) to meet their needs such as for example the reduction in VOCs and production costs Alestis, EADS Airbus, Binter Technic,EADS Casa, Eurocopter, Groupe Aernnova, Iberia, ITP, TAP Air, etc.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our Spanish Sales Representative email@example.com or connect yourself with Aerospace and Defense Meeting.
- Socomore will be presenting its Sol-gel product ranges at Ecolromat European Congress
- Come and meet Socomore on booth n°1 at Mulhouse on 17 and 18 October, and attend the conference on protection...
- Socomore reinforces its position with its distributors in Africa and Turkey.
- From 9 to 13 September 2013, Socomore had the pleasure to welcome its product distributors from Morocco,...
- Socomore will be exhibiting at BOURGET-Paris Air Show, on the stand Gifas, Hall 2b, C140/C158
- Specialised in surface treatment for the aeronautics sector, SOCOMORE will participate, for the first...
- Toxic chromates now replaced in new aircraft exterior systems
- Aircraft Painting gets more environmental and health friendly and is approved according to the AMS 3095A...
- Join Socomore at INTAIRCOAT 2013, stand no. 10
- SOCOMORE will be at the international forum INTAIRCOAT, dedicated to treatment surface for aeronautics...