Presence of Socomore at Aerospace and Defense Meetings
Published on 27 April 2012
Socomore will take part in business meetings at Aerospace and Defense that will take place in Sevilla, Spain on 15th and 16th May 2012.
Based on the evolution of our aerospace customer needs and their implementation, our sales team will introduce our latest developments for surface preparation solutions. These will include liquid of thickened chemical paint strippers used by immersion or by spraying, deoxidisers, etching agents, degreasers, sol-gel, release agents for composite part moulds as well as our range of VOC free solvents, pre-saturated wipes and water-based solutions with no VOCs.
Our customers can refer to our 40 years experience in the preparation, treatment and surface preparation in aeronautic which allows us to meet their needs. Our new products emerge from our R&D department and worldwide technological partnerships and are approved by most of international aeronautics key players.
Socomore is already bringing its expertise with this following Spanish customers (manufacturers or suppliers) to meet their needs such as for example the reduction in VOCs and production costs Alestis, EADS Airbus, Binter Technic,EADS Casa, Eurocopter, Groupe Aernnova, Iberia, ITP, TAP Air, etc.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our Spanish Sales Representative email@example.com or connect yourself with Aerospace and Defense Meeting.
- Socomore Welcomes New Vice President
- Effective April 6th 2015, SOCOMORE was pleased to welcome ANDREW LEECH, our new VICE PRESIDENT – NORTH...
- Socomore at MRO Miami 2015
- Socomore will participate in one of the industry’s largest annual tradeshows, Aviation Week’s MRO...
- New pre-saturated wipes launch : SOCOSAT PPA80
- SOCOMORE Launches New Pre-saturated Critical Cleaning Wipes: SOCOSAT PPA80
- Dynamold- Dysol Merger
- On January 1, 2015, Socomore Vice President, Jim McKinney, announced that Dynamold, Inc. will be merged...
- Continuation of PT Technologies Europe Transition to Socomore
- www.pttechnologies.com redirected to www.socomore.com from January 02, 2015