> MULTI-PURPOSE SURFACE CLEANER
SOCOCLEAN A2501 is a hydro-alcoholic composition with controlled volatility and weak odour.
Ideal for use on pre-saturated wipes (SATWIPES C86, SOCOSAT VP80, PROSAT).
- Low VOC product (< 30%)
- Meets or exceeds the requirements for surfaces cleaning of the European Solvent Emissions Directive 1999/13/EC (Annexe II A).
- The flash point of 26°C (79°F) is stable in time and remains constant throughout evaporation.
- Non corrosive on metals, including light alloys.
General cleaning in painting and bonding workshops.
- Removal of felt tip, inks, etc.
- Degreasing of metallic materials, epoxy/carbon composites and thermoplastic materials before painting or bonding
- Removal of excess quantities, marks and runs of jointing products, paint or glue.
- Degreasing during maintenance operations.
Can be used on painted or unpainted surfaces, composites, glass and polycarbonate.
- BOEING : Boeing D6 17487P (conform)
SOCOCLEAN A2501 is ideally used on presaturated wipes. Otherwise the liquid product should be used as supplied without dilution at ambient temperature.
- Appearance : clear liquid
- Halogenated hydrocarbon content : none