Socomore in Rail Industry Meetings
Published on 02 March 2012
Socomore will be pleased to meet you on Rail Industry Meetings on the 7th-8th March in Grand Palais in Lille (France).
For the manufacturing side, we propose a selection of solvent degreasers and cleaners, deoxidisers, lubricants, protection or sol-gel ranges to protect parts against corrosion.
For maintenance, our offer will help to remove graffiti, to strip paintings or wash the outside of trains.
Our solvent presaturated wipes will help clean the inside of the trains, remove chewing-gum or other sticking residues on textiles.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Socomore to attend IntAIRCOAT 2017, Dublin
- We will exhibit (booth 3) and present on sol-gel use in paint shop manufacturing and maintenance processes....
- A new wipe in our paint shop range
- Our SOCOSAT 16400 wipe was developed for aircraft paint shops, (OEM, assembly line, and MRO), for cleaning...
- SOCOMORE to exhibit at HAI HELI-EXPO 2017
- We’ll be located on booth 2018 with our innovative solutions for erosion protection!
- SOCOMORE AND PEXA TO EXHIBIT AT AERO INDIA 2017
- This February, SOCOMORE will attend the AERO INDIA exhibition in partnership with our local distributor,...
- SOCOMORE LAUNCHES SOCOSTRIP A4512, a new acidic liquid paint stripper
- SOCOSTRIP A4512 is an acidic paint stripper that effectively strips, by immersion, a wide variety of...