Socomore in Rail Industry Meetings
Published on 02 mars 2012
Socomore will be pleased to meet you on Rail Industry Meetings on the 7th-8th March in Grand Palais in Lille (France).
For the manufacturing side, we propose a selection of solvent degreasers and cleaners, deoxidisers, lubricants, protection or sol-gel ranges to protect parts against corrosion.
For maintenance, our offer will help to remove graffiti, to strip paintings or wash the outside of trains.
Our solvent presaturated wipes will help clean the inside of the trains, remove chewing-gum or other sticking residues on textiles.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The shelf life of the thickened paint stripper SOCOSTRIP A0103N extended to 6 months
- Following the aging tests conducted on SOCOSTRIP A0103N, thickened paint stripper activated with peroxide,...
- SOCOMORE inaugurates its new site for the manufacturing of preparation solutions and surface protection in Elven (France)
- On 14 September 2012, SOCOMORE, inaugurated its new factory located in the industrial area, Gohélis...
- Find out how our solutions fit into your MRO operations
- The challenges of aerospace MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) include quality, operational productivity...
- Do you know all the possible ways to reduce your VOC emissions ?
- Discover SOCOMORE’s wide range of solutions to help our customers to reduce, at the source, their VOC...
- SOCOMORE’s SOL-GEL products approved by AIRBUS and BOEING
- SOCOGEL A0203 BLUE, the latest addition product to the Socomore’s range, has just been approved by...