SOCOMORE involved in GIFAS
Published on 30 July 2010
Frédéric Lescure, Socomore's CEO, has just been elected into the AERO-PME of GIFAS committee.
Aware that GIFAS is an excellent structure to help Socomore to develop on French and international aerospace markets, Frédéric Lescure has been involved a lot in the organisation these last years. His election into the AERO-PME committee from GIFAS confirms this commitment.
"As the only committee representing SMEs in the aerospace industry, its aim is to:
- act as an information relay for the industry by encouraging dialogue between members and sharing individual experiences between companies.
- make proposals according to markets trends and the major concerns of its members in order to set up working groups responsible for dealing with problems such as: capital development, transfering the business , surface treatments and the environment, reverse auctions, managing counter-trade markets etc.
- to promote its members' technological capabilities and competitive advantages to French and foreign principal contractors.
- to defend the interests of its members and handle relations with official and industrial bodies, both nationally and internationally
- serve the profession by organising joint participation in international shows, by keeping its members informed about export market opportunities by helping them to find finance for R&D."(from Gifas website)
- A new wipe in our paint shop range
- Our SOCOSAT 16400 wipe was developed for aircraft paint shops, (OEM, assembly line, and MRO), for cleaning...
- SOCOMORE to exhibit at HAI HELI-EXPO 2017
- We’ll be located on booth 2018 with our innovative solutions for erosion protection!
- SOCOMORE AND PEXA TO EXHIBIT AT AERO INDIA 2017
- This February, SOCOMORE will attend the AERO INDIA exhibition in partnership with our local distributor,...
- SOCOMORE LAUNCHES SOCOSTRIP A4512, a new acidic liquid paint stripper
- SOCOSTRIP A4512 is an acidic paint stripper that effectively strips, by immersion, a wide variety of...
- LORD Corporation Signs Agreement to Divest and License Coatings to SOCOMORE
- LORD Corporation has agreed to divest its Aeroglaze® and Chemglaze® product lines and license LORD®...