SOCOMORE involved in GIFAS
Published on 30 July 2010
Frédéric Lescure, Socomore's CEO, has just been elected into the AERO-PME of GIFAS committee.
Aware that GIFAS is an excellent structure to help Socomore to develop on French and international aerospace markets, Frédéric Lescure has been involved a lot in the organisation these last years. His election into the AERO-PME committee from GIFAS confirms this commitment.
"As the only committee representing SMEs in the aerospace industry, its aim is to:
- act as an information relay for the industry by encouraging dialogue between members and sharing individual experiences between companies.
- make proposals according to markets trends and the major concerns of its members in order to set up working groups responsible for dealing with problems such as: capital development, transfering the business , surface treatments and the environment, reverse auctions, managing counter-trade markets etc.
- to promote its members' technological capabilities and competitive advantages to French and foreign principal contractors.
- to defend the interests of its members and handle relations with official and industrial bodies, both nationally and internationally
- serve the profession by organising joint participation in international shows, by keeping its members informed about export market opportunities by helping them to find finance for R&D."(from Gifas website)
- Introducing SOCOSAT 15233: the latest addition to our pre-saturated wipe range
- We are pleased to announce that yet another addition to our wipe range, SOCOSAT 15233, is now available....
- Introducing SOCOSAT 15100 Wipes
- We are pleased to announce the availability of the latest addition to our pre-saturated wipe range –...
- SHERWIN BABBCO will be at the WCNDT 2016 - Stand B71
- Sherwin Babbco, the joint venture between Sherwin Inc (USA) and Babbco Socomore NDT (France), will be...
- SOCOMORE launches new pouches for pre-saturated wipes
- As part of the framework for revolutionizing our wipe range, and to respond better to the needs of our...