SOCOMORE involved in GIFAS
Published on 30 juillet 2010
Frédéric Lescure, Socomore's CEO, has just been elected into the AERO-PME of GIFAS committee.
Aware that GIFAS is an excellent structure to help Socomore to develop on French and international aerospace markets, Frédéric Lescure has been involved a lot in the organisation these last years. His election into the AERO-PME committee from GIFAS confirms this commitment.
"As the only committee representing SMEs in the aerospace industry, its aim is to:
- act as an information relay for the industry by encouraging dialogue between members and sharing individual experiences between companies.
- make proposals according to markets trends and the major concerns of its members in order to set up working groups responsible for dealing with problems such as: capital development, transfering the business , surface treatments and the environment, reverse auctions, managing counter-trade markets etc.
- to promote its members' technological capabilities and competitive advantages to French and foreign principal contractors.
- to defend the interests of its members and handle relations with official and industrial bodies, both nationally and internationally
- serve the profession by organising joint participation in international shows, by keeping its members informed about export market opportunities by helping them to find finance for R&D."(from Gifas website)
- Socomore at MRO Miami 2015
- Socomore will participate in one of the industry’s largest annual tradeshows, Aviation Week’s MRO...
- New pre-saturated wipes launch : SOCOSAT PPA80
- SOCOMORE Launches New Pre-saturated Critical Cleaning Wipes: SOCOSAT PPA80
- Continuation of PT Technologies Europe Transition to Socomore
- www.pttechnologies.com redirected to www.socomore.com from January 02, 2015
- Distribution partnership signed with RIO in the Middle East
- In August 2014, SOCOMORE signed a partnership contract with RIO Middle East Trading LLC to distribute...
- Have you found a solution to replace MEK or Acetone in your cleaning applications?
- If you’re looking for alternatives to MEK (Methyl Ethyl Ketone) and/ or Acetone for HSE (lowering VOC...