SOCOMORE involved in GIFAS
Published on 30 juillet 2010
Frédéric Lescure, Socomore's CEO, has just been elected into the AERO-PME of GIFAS committee.
Aware that GIFAS is an excellent structure to help Socomore to develop on French and international aerospace markets, Frédéric Lescure has been involved a lot in the organisation these last years. His election into the AERO-PME committee from GIFAS confirms this commitment.
"As the only committee representing SMEs in the aerospace industry, its aim is to:
- act as an information relay for the industry by encouraging dialogue between members and sharing individual experiences between companies.
- make proposals according to markets trends and the major concerns of its members in order to set up working groups responsible for dealing with problems such as: capital development, transfering the business , surface treatments and the environment, reverse auctions, managing counter-trade markets etc.
- to promote its members' technological capabilities and competitive advantages to French and foreign principal contractors.
- to defend the interests of its members and handle relations with official and industrial bodies, both nationally and internationally
- serve the profession by organising joint participation in international shows, by keeping its members informed about export market opportunities by helping them to find finance for R&D."(from Gifas website)
- Socomore in North America conventions
- In the next few weeks, Socomore will be joining two B2B conventions, North American French Aerospace...
- Launch of a concept
- Tuesday, October 7, in the presence of Additive Manufacturing industry players attending a meeting organized...
- Socomore will be presenting its Sol-gel product ranges at the A3TS days in Nantes
- Attend its conference on protection against the filiform corrosion 9th October in Nantes, France.
- A 3rd production site with ISO 14001 certification for Group SOCOMORE
- SOCOMORE has just obtained the ISO 14001 certification (Environmental Management System) for its activities...
- SOCOMORE at the BMW Tech Day in Munich
- SOCOMORE will be at the BMW Tech Day September 18th in Munich and will present a conference.