SOCOMORE involved in GIFAS
Published on 30 juillet 2010
Frédéric Lescure, Socomore's CEO, has just been elected into the AERO-PME of GIFAS committee.
Aware that GIFAS is an excellent structure to help Socomore to develop on French and international aerospace markets, Frédéric Lescure has been involved a lot in the organisation these last years. His election into the AERO-PME committee from GIFAS confirms this commitment.
"As the only committee representing SMEs in the aerospace industry, its aim is to:
- act as an information relay for the industry by encouraging dialogue between members and sharing individual experiences between companies.
- make proposals according to markets trends and the major concerns of its members in order to set up working groups responsible for dealing with problems such as: capital development, transfering the business , surface treatments and the environment, reverse auctions, managing counter-trade markets etc.
- to promote its members' technological capabilities and competitive advantages to French and foreign principal contractors.
- to defend the interests of its members and handle relations with official and industrial bodies, both nationally and internationally
- serve the profession by organising joint participation in international shows, by keeping its members informed about export market opportunities by helping them to find finance for R&D."(from Gifas website)
- Come and meet SOCOMORE at SURFAIR conference
- SOCOMORE will take part in the 19th international conferences dedicated for the surface treatment in...
- Presence of Socomore at Aerospace and Defense Meetings
- Socomore will take part in business meetings at Aerospace and Defense that will take place in Sevilla,...
- Our approved products in 2011
- Among the approved products sold by Socomore or MagChem in 2011, please find the most significant for...
- Join us in the MRO Americas 2012, in Dallas (Texas), from 3rd to 5th April 2012.
- MagChem, Dysol, Socomore and Contec, all members of Aerochemicals*, will be participating in the MRO...
- Socomore in Rail Industry Meetings
- Socomore will be pleased to meet you on Rail Industry Meetings on the 7th-8th March in Grand Palais in...