SOCOMORE involved in GIFAS
Published on 30 July 2010
Frédéric Lescure, Socomore's CEO, has just been elected into the AERO-PME of GIFAS committee.
Aware that GIFAS is an excellent structure to help Socomore to develop on French and international aerospace markets, Frédéric Lescure has been involved a lot in the organisation these last years. His election into the AERO-PME committee from GIFAS confirms this commitment.
"As the only committee representing SMEs in the aerospace industry, its aim is to:
- act as an information relay for the industry by encouraging dialogue between members and sharing individual experiences between companies.
- make proposals according to markets trends and the major concerns of its members in order to set up working groups responsible for dealing with problems such as: capital development, transfering the business , surface treatments and the environment, reverse auctions, managing counter-trade markets etc.
- to promote its members' technological capabilities and competitive advantages to French and foreign principal contractors.
- to defend the interests of its members and handle relations with official and industrial bodies, both nationally and internationally
- serve the profession by organising joint participation in international shows, by keeping its members informed about export market opportunities by helping them to find finance for R&D."(from Gifas website)
- SOCOSTRIP A0105N launch : a new generation paint stripper activated by hydrogen peroxide
- This paint stripper is free of phenols, chlorine, hexavalent chrome. It is an alternative to other strippers....
- International Paris Air Show - Socomore is hiring new talented people
- Are you looking for a job or an internship in a growing company ? Join us on our booth B157 (hall 2B)...
- Visit our booth at Paris International Air Show
- On stand B157 (Hall 2B) at the 2015 Paris International Air Show, taking place from 15th-21st June, Socomore...
- Socomore will present new TRIVALENT CHROMIUM PROCESS (TCP) at NASF SUR/FIN
- On June 8-10th, SOCOMORE Technical Support manager, Juliana Garcia, will be presenting the NEW TRIVALENT...
- Socomore Welcomes New Vice President
- Effective April 6th 2015, SOCOMORE was pleased to welcome ANDREW LEECH, our new VICE PRESIDENT – NORTH...