SOCOMORE is changing the appearance of its pre-saturated wipe pouches.
Published on 07 December 2010
Since December 2010, the pre-saturated wipes are delivered with the logo Socomore on the new white bags.
In the continuation of the new graphic guidelines and to promote its brand image with its customers, the logo SOCOMORE Finishing Solutions is now printed on all the white aluminium bags of the pre-saturated wipes "big size" (size 28x23 cm).
Most of the Socomore's solvents are proposed on this size for the degreasing or cleaning of metallic parts and composites before painting, bonding or sealant application.
The latest innovation: a new bottom format that maintains the pouches in an upright position. Thanks to the 2 notches cutting and tearing are easier.
The softer shape fits the canister better and can be inserted more easily.
- SOCOMORE LAUNCHES SOCOSTRIP A4512, a new acidic liquid paint stripper
- SOCOSTRIP A4512 is an acidic paint stripper that effectively strips, by immersion, a wide variety of...
- LORD Corporation Signs Agreement to Divest and License Coatings to SOCOMORE
- LORD Corporation has agreed to divest its Aeroglaze® and Chemglaze® product lines and license LORD®...
- Visit us at CAMX 2016, CA, USA
- SOCOMORE (MagChem, Dysol, Dynamold)* will exhibit on booth E94 at CAMX 2016, taking place from 27th-29th...
- Introducing SOCOSAT 15233: the latest addition to our pre-saturated wipe range
- We are pleased to announce that yet another addition to our wipe range, SOCOSAT 15233, is now available....
- Introducing SOCOSAT 15100 Wipes
- We are pleased to announce the availability of the latest addition to our pre-saturated wipe range –...