SOCOMORE is changing the appearance of its pre-saturated wipe pouches.
Published on 07 December 2010
Since December 2010, the pre-saturated wipes are delivered with the logo Socomore on the new white bags.
In the continuation of the new graphic guidelines and to promote its brand image with its customers, the logo SOCOMORE Finishing Solutions is now printed on all the white aluminium bags of the pre-saturated wipes "big size" (size 28x23 cm).
Most of the Socomore's solvents are proposed on this size for the degreasing or cleaning of metallic parts and composites before painting, bonding or sealant application.
The latest innovation: a new bottom format that maintains the pouches in an upright position. Thanks to the 2 notches cutting and tearing are easier.
The softer shape fits the canister better and can be inserted more easily.
- A new wipe in our paint shop range
- Our SOCOSAT 16400 wipe was developed for aircraft paint shops, (OEM, assembly line, and MRO), for cleaning...
- SOCOMORE to exhibit at HAI HELI-EXPO 2017
- We’ll be located on booth 2018 with our innovative solutions for erosion protection!
- SOCOMORE AND PEXA TO EXHIBIT AT AERO INDIA 2017
- This February, SOCOMORE will attend the AERO INDIA exhibition in partnership with our local distributor,...
- SOCOMORE LAUNCHES SOCOSTRIP A4512, a new acidic liquid paint stripper
- SOCOSTRIP A4512 is an acidic paint stripper that effectively strips, by immersion, a wide variety of...
- LORD Corporation Signs Agreement to Divest and License Coatings to SOCOMORE
- LORD Corporation has agreed to divest its Aeroglaze® and Chemglaze® product lines and license LORD®...