SOCOMORE is changing the appearance of its pre-saturated wipe pouches.
Published on 07 December 2010
Since December 2010, the pre-saturated wipes are delivered with the logo Socomore on the new white bags.
In the continuation of the new graphic guidelines and to promote its brand image with its customers, the logo SOCOMORE Finishing Solutions is now printed on all the white aluminium bags of the pre-saturated wipes "big size" (size 28x23 cm).
Most of the Socomore's solvents are proposed on this size for the degreasing or cleaning of metallic parts and composites before painting, bonding or sealant application.
The latest innovation: a new bottom format that maintains the pouches in an upright position. Thanks to the 2 notches cutting and tearing are easier.
The softer shape fits the canister better and can be inserted more easily.
- Introducing SOCOSAT 15233: the latest addition to our pre-saturated wipe range
- We are pleased to announce that yet another addition to our wipe range, SOCOSAT 15233, is now available....
- Introducing SOCOSAT 15100 Wipes
- We are pleased to announce the availability of the latest addition to our pre-saturated wipe range –...
- SHERWIN BABBCO will be at the WCNDT 2016 - Stand B71
- Sherwin Babbco, the joint venture between Sherwin Inc (USA) and Babbco Socomore NDT (France), will be...
- SOCOMORE launches new pouches for pre-saturated wipes
- As part of the framework for revolutionizing our wipe range, and to respond better to the needs of our...