SOCOMORE is changing the appearance of its pre-saturated wipe pouches.
Published on 07 December 2010
Since December 2010, the pre-saturated wipes are delivered with the logo Socomore on the new white bags.
In the continuation of the new graphic guidelines and to promote its brand image with its customers, the logo SOCOMORE Finishing Solutions is now printed on all the white aluminium bags of the pre-saturated wipes "big size" (size 28x23 cm).
Most of the Socomore's solvents are proposed on this size for the degreasing or cleaning of metallic parts and composites before painting, bonding or sealant application.
The latest innovation: a new bottom format that maintains the pouches in an upright position. Thanks to the 2 notches cutting and tearing are easier.
The softer shape fits the canister better and can be inserted more easily.
- SOCOSTRIP A0105N launch : a new generation paint stripper activated by hydrogen peroxide
- This paint stripper is free of phenols, chlorine, hexavalent chrome. It is an alternative to other strippers....
- International Paris Air Show - Socomore is hiring new talented people
- Are you looking for a job or an internship in a growing company ? Join us on our booth B157 (hall 2B)...
- Visit our booth at Paris International Air Show
- On stand B157 (Hall 2B) at the 2015 Paris International Air Show, taking place from 15th-21st June, Socomore...
- Socomore at MRO Miami 2015
- Socomore will participate in one of the industry’s largest annual tradeshows, Aviation Week’s MRO...
- New pre-saturated wipes launch : SOCOSAT PPA80
- SOCOMORE Launches New Pre-saturated Critical Cleaning Wipes: SOCOSAT PPA80