SOCOMORE is changing the appearance of its pre-saturated wipe pouches.
Published on 07 décembre 2010
Since December 2010, the pre-saturated wipes are delivered with the logo Socomore on the new white bags.
In the continuation of the new graphic guidelines and to promote its brand image with its customers, the logo SOCOMORE Finishing Solutions is now printed on all the white aluminium bags of the pre-saturated wipes "big size" (size 28x23 cm).
Most of the Socomore's solvents are proposed on this size for the degreasing or cleaning of metallic parts and composites before painting, bonding or sealant application.
The latest innovation: a new bottom format that maintains the pouches in an upright position. Thanks to the 2 notches cutting and tearing are easier.
The softer shape fits the canister better and can be inserted more easily.
- Toxic chromates now replaced in new aircraft exterior systems
- Aircraft Painting gets more environmental and health friendly and is approved according to the AMS 3095A...
- Join Socomore at INTAIRCOAT 2013, stand no. 10
- SOCOMORE will be at the international forum INTAIRCOAT, dedicated to treatment surface for aeronautics...
- Socomore in Aeromart Montreal 2013
- Socomore will take part in the international business convention for the aerospace industry, in the Montreal...
- Join Socomore in the MRO 2013
- Socomore will be exhibiting at MRO Americas, from 16 to 18 April, to the convention center in Atlanta,...
- PT Technologies Europe and Socomore mergers
- PT Technologies Europe and Socomore are delighted to announce their merger through Socomore’s acquisition...