SOCOMORE is looking forward to seeing you at SURFAIR (10-11 June 2010)
Published on 03 June 2010
During this exhibition which gathers key players in aerospace surface treatment, SOCOMORE will present a conference about chrome-free surface preparation before Sol-gel.
SURFAIR which takes place in Biarritz on the 10th and 11th of June 2010 is the opportunity to introduce to our customers the evolution of our solutions for surface treatment, preparation and protection. In 2008, we introduced SOCOGEL B0202, sol-gel under Boeing llicence, which is applied on Boeing planes as paint adhesion enhancer to replace chromated treatment.Our teams will be waiting for you to answer your questions and issues on the stand 9.
To know more, go on the website of the event : http://www.surfair-congres.com
- A new wipe in our paint shop range
- Our SOCOSAT 16400 wipe was developed for aircraft paint shops, (OEM, assembly line, and MRO), for cleaning...
- SOCOMORE to exhibit at HAI HELI-EXPO 2017
- We’ll be located on booth 2018 with our innovative solutions for erosion protection!
- SOCOMORE AND PEXA TO EXHIBIT AT AERO INDIA 2017
- This February, SOCOMORE will attend the AERO INDIA exhibition in partnership with our local distributor,...
- SOCOMORE LAUNCHES SOCOSTRIP A4512, a new acidic liquid paint stripper
- SOCOSTRIP A4512 is an acidic paint stripper that effectively strips, by immersion, a wide variety of...
- LORD Corporation Signs Agreement to Divest and License Coatings to SOCOMORE
- LORD Corporation has agreed to divest its Aeroglaze® and Chemglaze® product lines and license LORD®...