SOCOMORE is looking forward to seeing you at SURFAIR (10-11 June 2010)
Published on 03 June 2010
During this exhibition which gathers key players in aerospace surface treatment, SOCOMORE will present a conference about chrome-free surface preparation before Sol-gel.
SURFAIR which takes place in Biarritz on the 10th and 11th of June 2010 is the opportunity to introduce to our customers the evolution of our solutions for surface treatment, preparation and protection. In 2008, we introduced SOCOGEL B0202, sol-gel under Boeing llicence, which is applied on Boeing planes as paint adhesion enhancer to replace chromated treatment.Our teams will be waiting for you to answer your questions and issues on the stand 9.
To know more, go on the website of the event : http://www.surfair-congres.com
- Boeing Approves SOCOSURF A1858 - A1806 for Deoxidizing Baths
- Thanks to the work of our technical and sales teams in North America and Europe, BOEING has just approved...
- SINGAPORE AIRSHOW 2016
- Visit SOCOMORE on stand E09 (GIFAS) at Asia’s Largest Aerospace and Defence Event.
- FNN 2015 - From the network to the system
- Socomore will exhibit on Stand 30 at FNN - Fachkongress Netztechnik 2015, taking place in Messe Nürnberg...
- SOCOSURF TCS & SOCOSURF PACS LAUNCH
- Socomore, through a partnership with Mecaprotec, develops a new conversion and sealing solution after...
- Socomore presents Socosurf TCS / PACS Solution during A3TS conferences
- On november 12th and 13th, in Paris le Bourget, A3TS professional conferences will take place about light...