SOCOMORE is looking forward to seeing you at SURFAIR (10-11 June 2010)
Published on 03 juin 2010
During this exhibition which gathers key players in aerospace surface treatment, SOCOMORE will present a conference about chrome-free surface preparation before Sol-gel.
SURFAIR which takes place in Biarritz on the 10th and 11th of June 2010 is the opportunity to introduce to our customers the evolution of our solutions for surface treatment, preparation and protection. In 2008, we introduced SOCOGEL B0202, sol-gel under Boeing llicence, which is applied on Boeing planes as paint adhesion enhancer to replace chromated treatment.Our teams will be waiting for you to answer your questions and issues on the stand 9.
To know more, go on the website of the event : http://www.surfair-congres.com
- Come and meet Socomore during the Aeromart business convention in Toulouse
- On 5 and 6 December, Socomore will take part in Aeromart's focused individual meetings
- The Constellation exposed in Paris Bourget museum has been stripped with SOCOSTRIP A0103N
- In record time, SOCOMORE has delivered SOCOSTRIP A0103N to its customer STTS Le Bourget for the stripping...
- The shelf life of the thickened paint stripper SOCOSTRIP A0103N extended to 6 months
- Following the aging tests conducted on SOCOSTRIP A0103N, thickened paint stripper activated with peroxide,...
- SOCOMORE inaugurates its new site for the manufacturing of preparation solutions and surface protection in Elven (France)
- On 14 September 2012, SOCOMORE, inaugurated its new factory located in the industrial area, Gohélis...
- Find out how our solutions fit into your MRO operations
- The challenges of aerospace MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) include quality, operational productivity...