SOCOMORE is looking forward to seeing you at SURFAIR (10-11 June 2010)
Published on 03 juin 2010
During this exhibition which gathers key players in aerospace surface treatment, SOCOMORE will present a conference about chrome-free surface preparation before Sol-gel.
SURFAIR which takes place in Biarritz on the 10th and 11th of June 2010 is the opportunity to introduce to our customers the evolution of our solutions for surface treatment, preparation and protection. In 2008, we introduced SOCOGEL B0202, sol-gel under Boeing llicence, which is applied on Boeing planes as paint adhesion enhancer to replace chromated treatment.Our teams will be waiting for you to answer your questions and issues on the stand 9.
To know more, go on the website of the event : http://www.surfair-congres.com
- Visit MagChem in DoD Maintenance Symposium & Exhibition (Fort-Worth - 2011/11/14-17)
- MagChem, the North American Socomore, sister company, and its partner Dysol will be participating in...
- Some examples for surface treatment balancing environmental and performance in aerospace (Turin)
- October 26th and 27th, Socomore will be attending Aerospace Meetings at Torino with a participation in...
- Now EN/AS 9100 qualified
- Socomore has just been qualified EN 9100 (AS 9100) to meet our aerospace customers' needs
- Socomore will be presenting their surface preparation solutions at Casablanca from 19 to 22 September 2011
- Socomore will be presenting their products designed for aerospace manufacturers and their MRO subcontractors...
- Socomore or surface preparation solutions for composite materials
- Composite materials are developing to industrial scale and raises needs regarding surfaces treatment,...