SOCOMORE is looking forward to seeing you at SURFAIR (10-11 June 2010)
Published on 03 juin 2010
During this exhibition which gathers key players in aerospace surface treatment, SOCOMORE will present a conference about chrome-free surface preparation before Sol-gel.
SURFAIR which takes place in Biarritz on the 10th and 11th of June 2010 is the opportunity to introduce to our customers the evolution of our solutions for surface treatment, preparation and protection. In 2008, we introduced SOCOGEL B0202, sol-gel under Boeing llicence, which is applied on Boeing planes as paint adhesion enhancer to replace chromated treatment.Our teams will be waiting for you to answer your questions and issues on the stand 9.
To know more, go on the website of the event : http://www.surfair-congres.com
- Socomore won an award for its research in coatings for aerospace
- Our product manager, Dr Nadia Moreau, was honoured with the Paul Dufour award for her research paper...
- SOCOMORE will participate at the DUBAI Air Show in Dubai World Central Airport from 17 to 21 November 2013
- For the first time, Socomore will be exhibiting at the International DUBAI Air Show on stand 841 within...
- Socomore will be exhibiting at the Aero Engineering show in Birmingham, UK
- Come and meet Socomore on stand C5, Hall 5, at the Aero Engineering show, on 12th and 13th November in...
- Shelf life extension for more than 100 Socomore products
- Shelf life for more than 100 Socomore products extends from 24 to 36 months..
- Socomore will be presenting its Sol-gel product ranges at Ecolromat European Congress
- Come and meet Socomore on booth n°1 at Mulhouse on 17 and 18 October, and attend the conference on protection...