SOCOMORE welcomes CETIM members
Published on 23 septembre 2010
SOCOMORE hosts the meeting “Monday of Mechanics” about the topic of REACH on September 27th organized by CETIM (Technical Centre for Mechanical Industries).
- Introduction by Frederic Lescure, CEO of Group Méaban (SOCOMORE / Clean3), and Stephanie Hervé, regional delegate of CETIM in Brittany,
- News of REACH: the next steps, the registration files, the candidate substances for the authorization, the register of intent, etc.. by Samira Abdesslam (Quality Engineer-Safety-Environment - CETIM),
- Points of attention in the organization and current activities of your business, by Samira Abdesslam :
- What services are involved in product management?
- How to identify points of weakness linked to your situation?
- How to assess risks and opportunities?
- Special case of surface treatment processes (related to hard chrome plating), by Samira Abdesslam and Fabrice Freitag (Expert in surface treatment - CETIM),
- Experience of industrial implementation of REACH regulation by Safran Group, by Pascal Frou (REACH project manager),
- News about the GHS (Globally Harmonized System) : classification and labeling of chemicals at the worldwide level and articulation with REACH, by Samira Abdesslam,
- SOCOMORE’s testimonial about the REACH implementation in the company, by Jean-Pierre Favrais (Technical Director): what has been achieved, the means used and the difficulties encountered. The opportunity to discover SOCOMORE new chromate-free and borate-free ranges of products that have been marketed as paint strippers SOCOSTRIP, the conversion coatings SOCOGEL, the deoxidizers SOCOSURF, water based cleaners SOCOCLEAN.
For more information or to register : CETIM
SOCOMORE has a long tradition of working in partnership with CETIM (Technical Centre for Mechanical Industries - established in 1965) for the development of products tailored to the needs of industries that handle materials such as aluminium, steel, titanium...
- Socomore will be exhibiting at the Aerospace & Defense Supplier Summit in Seattle, USA.
- Meet our Socomore team at the Aerospace & Defense Supplier Summit in Seattle from 10th to 13th March...
- Socomore won an award for its research in coatings for aerospace
- Our product manager, Dr Nadia Moreau, was honoured with the Paul Dufour award for her research paper...
- SOCOMORE will participate at the DUBAI Air Show in Dubai World Central Airport from 17 to 21 November 2013
- For the first time, Socomore will be exhibiting at the International DUBAI Air Show on stand 841 within...
- Socomore will be exhibiting at the Aero Engineering show in Birmingham, UK
- Come and meet Socomore on stand C5, Hall 5, at the Aero Engineering show, on 12th and 13th November in...
- Shelf life extension for more than 100 Socomore products
- Shelf life for more than 100 Socomore products extends from 24 to 36 months..