SOCOMORE welcomes CETIM members
Published on 23 September 2010
SOCOMORE hosts the meeting “Monday of Mechanics” about the topic of REACH on September 27th organized by CETIM (Technical Centre for Mechanical Industries).
- Introduction by Frederic Lescure, CEO of Group Méaban (SOCOMORE / Clean3), and Stephanie Hervé, regional delegate of CETIM in Brittany,
- News of REACH: the next steps, the registration files, the candidate substances for the authorization, the register of intent, etc.. by Samira Abdesslam (Quality Engineer-Safety-Environment - CETIM),
- Points of attention in the organization and current activities of your business, by Samira Abdesslam :
- What services are involved in product management?
- How to identify points of weakness linked to your situation?
- How to assess risks and opportunities?
- Special case of surface treatment processes (related to hard chrome plating), by Samira Abdesslam and Fabrice Freitag (Expert in surface treatment - CETIM),
- Experience of industrial implementation of REACH regulation by Safran Group, by Pascal Frou (REACH project manager),
- News about the GHS (Globally Harmonized System) : classification and labeling of chemicals at the worldwide level and articulation with REACH, by Samira Abdesslam,
- SOCOMORE’s testimonial about the REACH implementation in the company, by Jean-Pierre Favrais (Technical Director): what has been achieved, the means used and the difficulties encountered. The opportunity to discover SOCOMORE new chromate-free and borate-free ranges of products that have been marketed as paint strippers SOCOSTRIP, the conversion coatings SOCOGEL, the deoxidizers SOCOSURF, water based cleaners SOCOCLEAN.
For more information or to register : CETIM
SOCOMORE has a long tradition of working in partnership with CETIM (Technical Centre for Mechanical Industries - established in 1965) for the development of products tailored to the needs of industries that handle materials such as aluminium, steel, titanium...
- A new wipe in our paint shop range
- Our SOCOSAT 16400 wipe was developed for aircraft paint shops, (OEM, assembly line, and MRO), for cleaning...
- SOCOMORE to exhibit at HAI HELI-EXPO 2017
- We’ll be located on booth 2018 with our innovative solutions for erosion protection!
- SOCOMORE AND PEXA TO EXHIBIT AT AERO INDIA 2017
- This February, SOCOMORE will attend the AERO INDIA exhibition in partnership with our local distributor,...
- SOCOMORE LAUNCHES SOCOSTRIP A4512, a new acidic liquid paint stripper
- SOCOSTRIP A4512 is an acidic paint stripper that effectively strips, by immersion, a wide variety of...
- LORD Corporation Signs Agreement to Divest and License Coatings to SOCOMORE
- LORD Corporation has agreed to divest its Aeroglaze® and Chemglaze® product lines and license LORD®...