SOCOMORE welcomes CETIM members
Published on 23 September 2010
SOCOMORE hosts the meeting “Monday of Mechanics” about the topic of REACH on September 27th organized by CETIM (Technical Centre for Mechanical Industries).
- Introduction by Frederic Lescure, CEO of Group Méaban (SOCOMORE / Clean3), and Stephanie Hervé, regional delegate of CETIM in Brittany,
- News of REACH: the next steps, the registration files, the candidate substances for the authorization, the register of intent, etc.. by Samira Abdesslam (Quality Engineer-Safety-Environment - CETIM),
- Points of attention in the organization and current activities of your business, by Samira Abdesslam :
- What services are involved in product management?
- How to identify points of weakness linked to your situation?
- How to assess risks and opportunities?
- Special case of surface treatment processes (related to hard chrome plating), by Samira Abdesslam and Fabrice Freitag (Expert in surface treatment - CETIM),
- Experience of industrial implementation of REACH regulation by Safran Group, by Pascal Frou (REACH project manager),
- News about the GHS (Globally Harmonized System) : classification and labeling of chemicals at the worldwide level and articulation with REACH, by Samira Abdesslam,
- SOCOMORE’s testimonial about the REACH implementation in the company, by Jean-Pierre Favrais (Technical Director): what has been achieved, the means used and the difficulties encountered. The opportunity to discover SOCOMORE new chromate-free and borate-free ranges of products that have been marketed as paint strippers SOCOSTRIP, the conversion coatings SOCOGEL, the deoxidizers SOCOSURF, water based cleaners SOCOCLEAN.
For more information or to register : CETIM
SOCOMORE has a long tradition of working in partnership with CETIM (Technical Centre for Mechanical Industries - established in 1965) for the development of products tailored to the needs of industries that handle materials such as aluminium, steel, titanium...
- SOCOMORE present at the MRO Show in Dallas, April 5-7, 2016
- Aerochemicals, the global alliance of independent specialists in chemical products for aerospace, will...
- SOCOMORE’S NORTH AMERICAN WEBSITE REDIRECTED
- www.socomore-na.com will be redirected to www.socomore.com from 18th April 2016.
- Boeing Approves SOCOSURF A1858 - A1806 for Deoxidizing Baths
- Thanks to the work of our technical and sales teams in North America and Europe, BOEING has just approved...
- SINGAPORE AIRSHOW 2016
- Visit SOCOMORE on stand E09 (GIFAS) at Asia’s Largest Aerospace and Defence Event.
- FNN 2015 - From the network to the system
- Socomore will exhibit on Stand 30 at FNN - Fachkongress Netztechnik 2015, taking place in Messe Nürnberg...