SOCOMORE welcomes CETIM members
Published on 23 September 2010
SOCOMORE hosts the meeting “Monday of Mechanics” about the topic of REACH on September 27th organized by CETIM (Technical Centre for Mechanical Industries).
- Introduction by Frederic Lescure, CEO of Group Méaban (SOCOMORE / Clean3), and Stephanie Hervé, regional delegate of CETIM in Brittany,
- News of REACH: the next steps, the registration files, the candidate substances for the authorization, the register of intent, etc.. by Samira Abdesslam (Quality Engineer-Safety-Environment - CETIM),
- Points of attention in the organization and current activities of your business, by Samira Abdesslam :
- What services are involved in product management?
- How to identify points of weakness linked to your situation?
- How to assess risks and opportunities?
- Special case of surface treatment processes (related to hard chrome plating), by Samira Abdesslam and Fabrice Freitag (Expert in surface treatment - CETIM),
- Experience of industrial implementation of REACH regulation by Safran Group, by Pascal Frou (REACH project manager),
- News about the GHS (Globally Harmonized System) : classification and labeling of chemicals at the worldwide level and articulation with REACH, by Samira Abdesslam,
- SOCOMORE’s testimonial about the REACH implementation in the company, by Jean-Pierre Favrais (Technical Director): what has been achieved, the means used and the difficulties encountered. The opportunity to discover SOCOMORE new chromate-free and borate-free ranges of products that have been marketed as paint strippers SOCOSTRIP, the conversion coatings SOCOGEL, the deoxidizers SOCOSURF, water based cleaners SOCOCLEAN.
For more information or to register : CETIM
SOCOMORE has a long tradition of working in partnership with CETIM (Technical Centre for Mechanical Industries - established in 1965) for the development of products tailored to the needs of industries that handle materials such as aluminium, steel, titanium...
- FNN 2015 - From the network to the system
- Socomore GmbH will exhibit at the FNN - Fachkongress Netztechnik 2015, taking place in Messe Nürnberg...
- SOCOSURF TCS & SOCOSURF PACS LAUNCH
- Socomore, through a partnership with Mecaprotec, develops a new conversion and sealing solution after...
- Socomore presents Socosurf TCS / PACS Solution during A3TS conferences
- On november 12th and 13th, in Paris le Bourget, A3TS professional conferences will take place about light...
- VISIT US AT ADVANCED ENGINEERING UK 2015
- Socomore is exhibiting this year on Stand D25 with our expert solutions for the preparation, protection,...
- SOCOMORE will be exhibiting, presenting new Corrosion Inhibitor Compound at CAMX 2015, Dallas
- Socomore presents its new innovative long-term waterbased corrosion protection