SOCOMORE welcomes CETIM members
Published on 23 septembre 2010
SOCOMORE hosts the meeting “Monday of Mechanics” about the topic of REACH on September 27th organized by CETIM (Technical Centre for Mechanical Industries).
- Introduction by Frederic Lescure, CEO of Group Méaban (SOCOMORE / Clean3), and Stephanie Hervé, regional delegate of CETIM in Brittany,
- News of REACH: the next steps, the registration files, the candidate substances for the authorization, the register of intent, etc.. by Samira Abdesslam (Quality Engineer-Safety-Environment - CETIM),
- Points of attention in the organization and current activities of your business, by Samira Abdesslam :
- What services are involved in product management?
- How to identify points of weakness linked to your situation?
- How to assess risks and opportunities?
- Special case of surface treatment processes (related to hard chrome plating), by Samira Abdesslam and Fabrice Freitag (Expert in surface treatment - CETIM),
- Experience of industrial implementation of REACH regulation by Safran Group, by Pascal Frou (REACH project manager),
- News about the GHS (Globally Harmonized System) : classification and labeling of chemicals at the worldwide level and articulation with REACH, by Samira Abdesslam,
- SOCOMORE’s testimonial about the REACH implementation in the company, by Jean-Pierre Favrais (Technical Director): what has been achieved, the means used and the difficulties encountered. The opportunity to discover SOCOMORE new chromate-free and borate-free ranges of products that have been marketed as paint strippers SOCOSTRIP, the conversion coatings SOCOGEL, the deoxidizers SOCOSURF, water based cleaners SOCOCLEAN.
For more information or to register : CETIM
SOCOMORE has a long tradition of working in partnership with CETIM (Technical Centre for Mechanical Industries - established in 1965) for the development of products tailored to the needs of industries that handle materials such as aluminium, steel, titanium...
- SOCOMORE at the BMW Tech Day in Munich
- SOCOMORE will be at the BMW Tech Day September 18th in Munich and will present a conference.
- SOCOMORE launches a new hexavalent chrome free process
- To meet the needs of the aerospace surface treatment companies who are trying to eliminate hexavalent...
- Come and meet SOCOMORE at SURFAIR and SUR/FIN conferences, and to the B to B ADM Sevilla
- SOCOMORE will take part in the AEROSPACE & DEFENSE MEETINGS from June 3-6 in Sevilla (Spain), the SURFAIR...
- PT Technologies brand becomes Socomore
- Socomore Group decides now to harmonise its brands for a clearer communication to its customers and partners...
- Join Socomore in the MRO 2014
- Socomore will be at MRO Americas, from 8 to 10 April, to the Phoenix Convention Center in Arizona (USA)....