Socomore will be exhibiting at BOURGET-Paris Air Show, on the stand Gifas, Hall 2b, C140/C158
Published on 31 mai 2013
Specialised in surface treatment for the aeronautics sector, SOCOMORE will participate, for the first time, at the International Paris Air Show - Le Bourget from 17 to 23 June 2013.
This 50th Paris Air Show will bring together all the industry's players across the globe to showcase the latest technological innovations. More than 2,000 exhibitors from 45 countries will be present to welcome over 150,000 visitors in an exhibition space of nearly 300,000 square meters.
Our sales and technical managers, present on our stand, will present the complete Socomore line of products for surface treatments, preparations and protections including:
> Magchem engine range with HDL73: a blend of neutralized complex organic acids, for removing deposits of complex metallic oxides and calamine formed on the heated surfaces of jet engine components.
> Socomore sol-gel range: with SOCOGEL B0202 which is already Boeing and Dassault approved and SOCOGEL A0203 Blue which is Airbus approved in all their civil aircraft programs to reinforce the adhesion properties of paint, bonding systems (adhesives, sealant, bonding agents). These two products successfully passed the AMS 3095A in conjunction with the Basecoat/Clearcoat system of German coatings specialist Mankiewicz.
> Full range of pre-saturated wipes Socomore: presaturated with solvents, aqueous solutions or raw materials that reduce the consumption of products by optimizing the amount used.
> The wide range of solvents of Dysol and Socomore: range approved by the major players OEM and MRO for degreasing, surface preparation before painting or bonding operations, ...
To accompany their aerospace customers as their needs evolve, SOCOMORE will also participate in business appointments which will take place from Tuesday 18 to Thursday, June 20 within the show.
Our customers can refer to our 40 years experience in the preparation, treatment and surface preparation in aeronautic which allows us to meet their needs. Our products, result of our R & D and global technology partnerships are approved by many worldwide civil and military aerospace manufacturers: Groupe Aibus, Air France Industries, Armée de l'Air Française, Bell Helicopter, Boeing, Bombardier, British Aerospace, Cessna, Comac, Dassault Aviation, EADS Casa, Embraer Eurocopter, General Electric, Lockheed Martin, Lufthansa Technik, Pratt & Whitney, Revima, Rolls-Royce, Groupe Safran, etc.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact your Regional Sale
- Socomore will be exhibiting at BOURGET-Paris Air Show, on the stand Gifas, Hall 2b, C140/C158
- Specialised in surface treatment for the aeronautics sector, SOCOMORE will participate, for the first...
- Toxic chromates now replaced in new aircraft exterior systems
- Aircraft Painting gets more environmental and health friendly and is approved according to the AMS 3095A...
- Join Socomore at INTAIRCOAT 2013, stand no. 10
- SOCOMORE will be at the international forum INTAIRCOAT, dedicated to treatment surface for aeronautics...
- Socomore in Aeromart Montreal 2013
- Socomore will take part in the international business convention for the aerospace industry, in the Montreal...
- Join Socomore in the MRO 2013
- Socomore will be exhibiting at MRO Americas, from 16 to 18 April, to the convention center in Atlanta,...