Socomore will be presenting their surface preparation solutions at Casablanca from 19 to 22 September 2011
Published on 08 septembre 2011
Socomore will be presenting their products designed for aerospace manufacturers and their MRO subcontractors in Morocco at the "Aerospace Meetings" organised in Casablanca mid September.
Morocco has successfully developed its infrastructures and training to improve its attractivity for the world market. It has become a centre of excellence for the key players in the aeronautical and space industries and a wide palette of professions are represented: production and assembly of parts, equipment, and systems, cabling, electronics, mechanical engineering and manufacturing, engine and aircraft maintenance, engineering and studies, sheet metal work and surface treatment...
To accompany their aerospace customers as their needs evolve and as their geographical footprints widen across the world, Socomore participates at the main technical conferences targeting their professions. They are the opportunity to present Socomore's expertise in chemical solutions for the preparation and protection of surfaces and in environmental performance. Socomore already provides expertise to some of their customers - OEM or MRO - to help satisfy their needs in Morocco for engine maintenance, paint stripping or chrome free deoxidation: Aircelle Maroc, EADS Morocco and Socata, Snecma, etc.
Socomore's Sales Manager for North Africa will be happy to see you in Casablanca from 19 to 22 September to present their products for surface preparation and treatment in manufacturing or maintenance in the aerospace, automotive, rail or nautical industries.
- Socomore in North America conventions
- In the next few weeks, Socomore will be joining two B2B conventions, North American French Aerospace...
- Launch of a concept
- Tuesday, October 7, in the presence of Additive Manufacturing industry players attending a meeting organized...
- Socomore will be presenting its Sol-gel product ranges at the A3TS days in Nantes
- Attend its conference on protection against the filiform corrosion 9th October in Nantes, France.
- A 3rd production site with ISO 14001 certification for Group SOCOMORE
- SOCOMORE has just obtained the ISO 14001 certification (Environmental Management System) for its activities...
- SOCOMORE at the BMW Tech Day in Munich
- SOCOMORE will be at the BMW Tech Day September 18th in Munich and will present a conference.