Socomore will be presenting their surface preparation solutions at Casablanca from 19 to 22 September 2011
Published on 08 September 2011
Socomore will be presenting their products designed for aerospace manufacturers and their MRO subcontractors in Morocco at the "Aerospace Meetings" organised in Casablanca mid September.
Morocco has successfully developed its infrastructures and training to improve its attractivity for the world market. It has become a centre of excellence for the key players in the aeronautical and space industries and a wide palette of professions are represented: production and assembly of parts, equipment, and systems, cabling, electronics, mechanical engineering and manufacturing, engine and aircraft maintenance, engineering and studies, sheet metal work and surface treatment...
To accompany their aerospace customers as their needs evolve and as their geographical footprints widen across the world, Socomore participates at the main technical conferences targeting their professions. They are the opportunity to present Socomore's expertise in chemical solutions for the preparation and protection of surfaces and in environmental performance. Socomore already provides expertise to some of their customers - OEM or MRO - to help satisfy their needs in Morocco for engine maintenance, paint stripping or chrome free deoxidation: Aircelle Maroc, EADS Morocco and Socata, Snecma, etc.
Socomore's Sales Manager for North Africa will be happy to see you in Casablanca from 19 to 22 September to present their products for surface preparation and treatment in manufacturing or maintenance in the aerospace, automotive, rail or nautical industries.
- Boeing Approves SOCOSURF A1858 - A1806 for Deoxidizing Baths
- Thanks to the work of our technical and sales teams in North America and Europe, BOEING has just approved...
- SINGAPORE AIRSHOW 2016
- Visit SOCOMORE on stand E09 (GIFAS) at Asia’s Largest Aerospace and Defence Event.
- FNN 2015 - From the network to the system
- Socomore will exhibit on Stand 30 at FNN - Fachkongress Netztechnik 2015, taking place in Messe Nürnberg...
- SOCOSURF TCS & SOCOSURF PACS LAUNCH
- Socomore, through a partnership with Mecaprotec, develops a new conversion and sealing solution after...
- Socomore presents Socosurf TCS / PACS Solution during A3TS conferences
- On november 12th and 13th, in Paris le Bourget, A3TS professional conferences will take place about light...