Socomore will be presenting their surface preparation solutions at Casablanca from 19 to 22 September 2011
Published on 08 septembre 2011
Socomore will be presenting their products designed for aerospace manufacturers and their MRO subcontractors in Morocco at the "Aerospace Meetings" organised in Casablanca mid September.
Morocco has successfully developed its infrastructures and training to improve its attractivity for the world market. It has become a centre of excellence for the key players in the aeronautical and space industries and a wide palette of professions are represented: production and assembly of parts, equipment, and systems, cabling, electronics, mechanical engineering and manufacturing, engine and aircraft maintenance, engineering and studies, sheet metal work and surface treatment...
To accompany their aerospace customers as their needs evolve and as their geographical footprints widen across the world, Socomore participates at the main technical conferences targeting their professions. They are the opportunity to present Socomore's expertise in chemical solutions for the preparation and protection of surfaces and in environmental performance. Socomore already provides expertise to some of their customers - OEM or MRO - to help satisfy their needs in Morocco for engine maintenance, paint stripping or chrome free deoxidation: Aircelle Maroc, EADS Morocco and Socata, Snecma, etc.
Socomore's Sales Manager for North Africa will be happy to see you in Casablanca from 19 to 22 September to present their products for surface preparation and treatment in manufacturing or maintenance in the aerospace, automotive, rail or nautical industries.
- Socomore in Aeromart Montreal 2013
- Socomore will take part in the international business convention for the aerospace industry, in the Montreal...
- Join Socomore in the MRO 2013
- Socomore will be exhibiting at MRO Americas, from 16 to 18 April, to the convention center in Atlanta,...
- PT Technologies Europe and Socomore mergers
- PT Technologies Europe and Socomore are delighted to announce their merger through Socomore’s acquisition...
- The new manufacturing site of Socomore certified ISO 9001 and EN 9100
- The new site for the manufacturing/ to manufacture solutions for surface protection and preparation ...
- Come and meet Socomore during the Aeromart business convention in Toulouse
- On 5 and 6 December, Socomore will take part in Aeromart's focused individual meetings