Socomore will be presenting their surface preparation solutions at Casablanca from 19 to 22 September 2011
Published on 08 septembre 2011
Socomore will be presenting their products designed for aerospace manufacturers and their MRO subcontractors in Morocco at the "Aerospace Meetings" organised in Casablanca mid September.
Morocco has successfully developed its infrastructures and training to improve its attractivity for the world market. It has become a centre of excellence for the key players in the aeronautical and space industries and a wide palette of professions are represented: production and assembly of parts, equipment, and systems, cabling, electronics, mechanical engineering and manufacturing, engine and aircraft maintenance, engineering and studies, sheet metal work and surface treatment...
To accompany their aerospace customers as their needs evolve and as their geographical footprints widen across the world, Socomore participates at the main technical conferences targeting their professions. They are the opportunity to present Socomore's expertise in chemical solutions for the preparation and protection of surfaces and in environmental performance. Socomore already provides expertise to some of their customers - OEM or MRO - to help satisfy their needs in Morocco for engine maintenance, paint stripping or chrome free deoxidation: Aircelle Maroc, EADS Morocco and Socata, Snecma, etc.
Socomore's Sales Manager for North Africa will be happy to see you in Casablanca from 19 to 22 September to present their products for surface preparation and treatment in manufacturing or maintenance in the aerospace, automotive, rail or nautical industries.
- Come and meet Socomore during the Aeromart business convention in Toulouse
- On 5 and 6 December, Socomore will take part in Aeromart's focused individual meetings
- The Constellation exposed in Paris Bourget museum has been stripped with SOCOSTRIP A0103N
- In record time, SOCOMORE has delivered SOCOSTRIP A0103N to its customer STTS Le Bourget for the stripping...
- The shelf life of the thickened paint stripper SOCOSTRIP A0103N extended to 6 months
- Following the aging tests conducted on SOCOSTRIP A0103N, thickened paint stripper activated with peroxide,...
- SOCOMORE inaugurates its new site for the manufacturing of preparation solutions and surface protection in Elven (France)
- On 14 September 2012, SOCOMORE, inaugurated its new factory located in the industrial area, Gohélis...
- Find out how our solutions fit into your MRO operations
- The challenges of aerospace MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) include quality, operational productivity...