Socomore will be presenting their surface preparation solutions at Casablanca from 19 to 22 September 2011
Published on 08 septembre 2011
Socomore will be presenting their products designed for aerospace manufacturers and their MRO subcontractors in Morocco at the "Aerospace Meetings" organised in Casablanca mid September.
Morocco has successfully developed its infrastructures and training to improve its attractivity for the world market. It has become a centre of excellence for the key players in the aeronautical and space industries and a wide palette of professions are represented: production and assembly of parts, equipment, and systems, cabling, electronics, mechanical engineering and manufacturing, engine and aircraft maintenance, engineering and studies, sheet metal work and surface treatment...
To accompany their aerospace customers as their needs evolve and as their geographical footprints widen across the world, Socomore participates at the main technical conferences targeting their professions. They are the opportunity to present Socomore's expertise in chemical solutions for the preparation and protection of surfaces and in environmental performance. Socomore already provides expertise to some of their customers - OEM or MRO - to help satisfy their needs in Morocco for engine maintenance, paint stripping or chrome free deoxidation: Aircelle Maroc, EADS Morocco and Socata, Snecma, etc.
Socomore's Sales Manager for North Africa will be happy to see you in Casablanca from 19 to 22 September to present their products for surface preparation and treatment in manufacturing or maintenance in the aerospace, automotive, rail or nautical industries.
- Shelf life extension for more than 100 Socomore products
- Shelf life for more than 100 Socomore products extends from 24 to 36 months..
- Socomore will be presenting its Sol-gel product ranges at Ecolromat European Congress
- Come and meet Socomore on booth n°1 at Mulhouse on 17 and 18 October, and attend the conference on protection...
- Socomore reinforces its position with its distributors in Africa and Turkey.
- From 9 to 13 September 2013, Socomore had the pleasure to welcome its product distributors from Morocco,...
- Socomore will be exhibiting at BOURGET-Paris Air Show, on the stand Gifas, Hall 2b, C140/C158
- Specialised in surface treatment for the aeronautics sector, SOCOMORE will participate, for the first...
- Toxic chromates now replaced in new aircraft exterior systems
- Aircraft Painting gets more environmental and health friendly and is approved according to the AMS 3095A...