Socomore would be delighted to welcome you at the International INTAIRCOAT forum in Amsterdam, on 18 and 19 May, 2011
Published on 04 avril 2011
During the International Intaircoat forum that will be take place in Amsterdam, SOCOMORE, specialised in surface treatment for the aeronautics sector, will take the opportunity to introduce its products, on its exhibition stand n°10. You will find the latest developments for bath or gel chemical paint stripping solutions, deoxidisers, descalers, degreasers, sol-gel, and de-moulding agents for composite part moulds and range of VOC free solvents, pre-saturated wipes and VOC free water-based solutions.
The thematic of this Intaircoat edition regarding the integration of new technologies, respectful of the environment in the surface treatment process, meets the R&D areas in which Socomore is highly committed with its customers. Registration on http://www.intaircoat.com/ web-site.
Our customers' needs are evolving, so Socomore is taking part in the main international meetings for the aeronautics and automotive sectors. For Socomore's team, this is a time and place to exchange on our expertise in chemical products for surface preparation and protection as well as on the environmental performance of Socomore's products applied in manufacturing or maintaining transport equipment.
- PT Technologies brand becomes Socomore
- Socomore Group decides now to harmonise its brands for a clearer communication to its customers and partners...
- Join Socomore in the MRO 2014
- Socomore will be at MRO Americas, from 8 to 10 April, to the Phoenix Convention Center in Arizona (USA)....
- Meet Socomore at the Expo Ferroviaria Show in Turin from 1st to 3rd April 2014.
- Socomore will be at the Expo Ferroviaria show and speaker at the Railcorr.
- Socomore will be exhibiting at the Aerospace & Defense Supplier Summit in Seattle, USA.
- Meet our Socomore team at the Aerospace & Defense Supplier Summit in Seattle from 10th to 13th March...
- Socomore won an award for its research in coatings for aerospace
- Our product manager, Dr Nadia Moreau, was honoured with the Paul Dufour award for her research paper...