Socomore would be delighted to welcome you at the International INTAIRCOAT forum in Amsterdam, on 18 and 19 May, 2011
Published on 04 avril 2011
During the International Intaircoat forum that will be take place in Amsterdam, SOCOMORE, specialised in surface treatment for the aeronautics sector, will take the opportunity to introduce its products, on its exhibition stand n°10. You will find the latest developments for bath or gel chemical paint stripping solutions, deoxidisers, descalers, degreasers, sol-gel, and de-moulding agents for composite part moulds and range of VOC free solvents, pre-saturated wipes and VOC free water-based solutions.
The thematic of this Intaircoat edition regarding the integration of new technologies, respectful of the environment in the surface treatment process, meets the R&D areas in which Socomore is highly committed with its customers. Registration on http://www.intaircoat.com/ web-site.
Our customers' needs are evolving, so Socomore is taking part in the main international meetings for the aeronautics and automotive sectors. For Socomore's team, this is a time and place to exchange on our expertise in chemical products for surface preparation and protection as well as on the environmental performance of Socomore's products applied in manufacturing or maintaining transport equipment.
- Socomore at MRO Miami 2015
- Socomore will participate in one of the industry’s largest annual tradeshows, Aviation Week’s MRO...
- New pre-saturated wipes launch : SOCOSAT PPA80
- SOCOMORE Launches New Pre-saturated Critical Cleaning Wipes: SOCOSAT PPA80
- Continuation of PT Technologies Europe Transition to Socomore
- www.pttechnologies.com redirected to www.socomore.com from January 02, 2015
- Distribution partnership signed with RIO in the Middle East
- In August 2014, SOCOMORE signed a partnership contract with RIO Middle East Trading LLC to distribute...
- Have you found a solution to replace MEK or Acetone in your cleaning applications?
- If you’re looking for alternatives to MEK (Methyl Ethyl Ketone) and/ or Acetone for HSE (lowering VOC...