Socomore would be delighted to welcome you at the International INTAIRCOAT forum in Amsterdam, on 18 and 19 May, 2011
Published on 04 avril 2011
During the International Intaircoat forum that will be take place in Amsterdam, SOCOMORE, specialised in surface treatment for the aeronautics sector, will take the opportunity to introduce its products, on its exhibition stand n°10. You will find the latest developments for bath or gel chemical paint stripping solutions, deoxidisers, descalers, degreasers, sol-gel, and de-moulding agents for composite part moulds and range of VOC free solvents, pre-saturated wipes and VOC free water-based solutions.
The thematic of this Intaircoat edition regarding the integration of new technologies, respectful of the environment in the surface treatment process, meets the R&D areas in which Socomore is highly committed with its customers. Registration on http://www.intaircoat.com/ web-site.
Our customers' needs are evolving, so Socomore is taking part in the main international meetings for the aeronautics and automotive sectors. For Socomore's team, this is a time and place to exchange on our expertise in chemical products for surface preparation and protection as well as on the environmental performance of Socomore's products applied in manufacturing or maintaining transport equipment.
- Socomore in Aeromart Montreal 2013
- Socomore will take part in the international business convention for the aerospace industry, in the Montreal...
- Join Socomore in the MRO 2013
- Socomore will be exhibiting at MRO Americas, from 16 to 18 April, to the convention center in Atlanta,...
- PT Technologies Europe and Socomore mergers
- PT Technologies Europe and Socomore are delighted to announce their merger through Socomore’s acquisition...
- The new manufacturing site of Socomore certified ISO 9001 and EN 9100
- The new site for the manufacturing/ to manufacture solutions for surface protection and preparation ...
- Come and meet Socomore during the Aeromart business convention in Toulouse
- On 5 and 6 December, Socomore will take part in Aeromart's focused individual meetings