Socomore would be delighted to welcome you at the International INTAIRCOAT forum in Amsterdam, on 18 and 19 May, 2011
Published on 04 avril 2011
During the International Intaircoat forum that will be take place in Amsterdam, SOCOMORE, specialised in surface treatment for the aeronautics sector, will take the opportunity to introduce its products, on its exhibition stand n°10. You will find the latest developments for bath or gel chemical paint stripping solutions, deoxidisers, descalers, degreasers, sol-gel, and de-moulding agents for composite part moulds and range of VOC free solvents, pre-saturated wipes and VOC free water-based solutions.
The thematic of this Intaircoat edition regarding the integration of new technologies, respectful of the environment in the surface treatment process, meets the R&D areas in which Socomore is highly committed with its customers. Registration on http://www.intaircoat.com/ web-site.
Our customers' needs are evolving, so Socomore is taking part in the main international meetings for the aeronautics and automotive sectors. For Socomore's team, this is a time and place to exchange on our expertise in chemical products for surface preparation and protection as well as on the environmental performance of Socomore's products applied in manufacturing or maintaining transport equipment.
- Launch of a concept
- Tuesday, October 7, in the presence of Additive Manufacturing industry players attending a meeting organized...
- Socomore will be presenting its Sol-gel product ranges at the A3TS days in Nantes
- Attend its conference on protection against the filiform corrosion 9th October in Nantes, France.
- A 3rd production site with ISO 14001 certification for Group SOCOMORE
- SOCOMORE has just obtained the ISO 14001 certification (Environmental Management System) for its activities...
- SOCOMORE at the BMW Tech Day in Munich
- SOCOMORE will be at the BMW Tech Day September 18th in Munich and will present a conference.
- SOCOMORE launches a new hexavalent chrome free process
- To meet the needs of the aerospace surface treatment companies who are trying to eliminate hexavalent...