> WATER-SOLUBLE GREASE FOR THE DRAWING AND FORMING OF ALUMINIUM ALLOY PARTS
- Water-soluble phase.
- Allows the bending of a range of thickness including those requiring very high pressure.
- Eliminates oily fog emissions during application.
- Reduces the environmental constraints linked to the film removal.
- Bacteriostatic formulation.
- Not subjected to labelling.
- Fast implementation of the detergent solutions for the degreasing of surfaces post-operation.
- Increase in productivity by acceleration of the removal operation.
- Controlled thixotropy.
- In accordance with aeronautical specifications regarding corrosion.
- Aqueous phase lubricating agent used during working by drawing of aluminium panels or during bending operations of shaped aluminium.
- Used in aeronautics to work very thick parts under high pressure.
- AIRBUS : IPDA 42-03
- EADS CASA : Z21222
The product is ready for use and does not require any dilution. The thixotropy is perfectly adapted to an application by brush or roller; it facilitates close control of applied thickness to avoid excess application.
The film being deposited must be continuous and without runs.
The removal of the lubricating film after bending or drawing is carried out by high pressure cleaning at high temperature or by dipping at high temperature with a degreaser such as SYNCLAIR A/C.
- In bath: 60°C (140°F), concentration 5 to 10%. In order to increase the bath lifetime, use an oil separator
- In high pressure cleaning machine (hot water or steam): 80°C (176°F), 5% at exit of hose. Recover the effluents and direct them to the water treatment station.
- SOCOSTRETCH 10 must be removed from parts immediately after processing, ideally within 10 hours (24 hours max).
- Composition : oil in emulsion
- Appearance : whitish paste
- Specific gravity : 0.9
- pH : (undiluted) 9.6
- Solid content : >55%
- Covering capacity : 1L/m² - film thickness 1 mm
- Film resistance to temperature : 10 to 50°C (50 to 122°F)
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F 488 corrosion by immersion on aluminium, steel and cadmium-plate steel : on aluminium, steel and cadmium-steel