> THICKENED PAINT STRIPPER WITH PEROXIDE ACTIVATOR
SOCOSTRIP A0103N is a new generation paint stripper activated by hydrogen peroxide.
- Free of phenols, chlorine, hexavalent chrome
- Limits the risks for health, safety and environment usually linked to paint strippers containing dichloromethane, phenols, chromates or acids.
- The viscosity has been adjusted to ease manual application or "airless" spraying and to cover all surfaces perfectly, even vertical or overhanging.
- Controlled evaporation
A paint stripper for
- more safety for the users and the environment
- an alternative to paint strippers with dichloromethane, phenols, chromates...
- AIRBUS, DASSSAULT, CESSNA... approvals
SOCOSTRIP A0103N removes all paints. It is particularly adapted for epoxy, polyurethane and alkydurethane paints. It is not corrosive and does not embrittle any aeronautical metal, except magnesium alloy.
- AIRBUS : CML 12 016A, Application Code 09BBA1 / SAE MA 4872 (EADS CCR 2005-66287-DCR/MP)
- AIRBUS France : IPDA 4241
- AIRBUS Group : AIPI 05.03.005
- BOEING : BAC 5725, PSD 6-80 / conform to Boeing D6 17487 (excluding immersion corrosion test on magnesium)
- DASSAULT AVIATION : DGQT 0.4.2.0252 indice B
- CESSNA : CSFS 040
- ATR : MAT 12-013
- EUROCOPTER : ECA 3106.20
- DGA (French Army) : Fiche d'identification n° 3243
- CAAC : HHA110-AAD
- HAWKER BEECHCRAFT : BS298449
- EMBRAER : MEP 21-016
- SNECMA : DMR 70-129
- PILATUS AIRCRAFT : AMM P-No. P01-23
- BOMBARDIER : CRJ program (REO#601R-51-26-002) / Challenger Business Jet program (REO #70-51-26-001)
- DELTA : Engineering Repair / Authorization 10-489048-14 REV A
Temperature is an important factor. It is advised to bring the product and surface to ambient temperature; the optimum temperature for use is between 25 and 35° C (77° and 95°F).
A slight separation of the product may occur during storage, but this does not affect its properties.
- The surfaces to be treated must be clean and dry. Eliminate all soils or greases from the painted surfaces before the stripping operation. Use a suitable cleaner from the SYNCLAIR, HYSO or DIESTONE ranges.
- Before starting the work close and mask any openings and any sensitive areas that SOCOSTRIP A0103N may damaged such as composite or polycarbonate parts...
- The product deteriorates quickly in contact with steel, copper and rust. Use plastic or stainless equipment for application and handling.
- Apply the product manually, with a brush or by low pressure spraying (airless) starting from the upper part of the aircraft or part to be treated. We advise applying approximately 1 L / m2, that is to say a thickness of 1000 µ spraying for a maximum efficiency.
- The contact time of the stripper with the surface may vary from 2 to 12 hours depending on the paint system, thickness and/or temperature conditions. SOCOSTRIP A0103N does not dry and remains active during all that time.
- After completion of stripping or after operating for 12 hours, scrap all the paint that is unstuck as well as the stripper residues. Re-apply a new coat if necessary untill all the paint has been totally eliminated.
- At the end, after having scraped the stripper and paint residues, rinse the surface with pressurized water to which you can add SYNCLAIR A/C to facilitate the cleaning operation.
- Prepare the surface with DIESTONE DLS before re-painting.
- Appearance : thixotropic blue gel
- pH : neutral
- Specific gravity : (at 20°C) 1
- Flammability point : nil to boiling
- Colour : blue