> THICKENED PAINT STRIPPER WITH PEROXIDE ACTIVATOR
SOCOSTRIP A0103N is a new generation paint stripper activated by hydrogen peroxide.
- Free of phenols, chlorine, hexavalent chrome
- Limits the risks for health, safety and environment usually linked to paint strippers containing dichloromethane, phenols, chromates or acids.
- The viscosity has been adjusted to ease manual application or "airless" spraying and to cover all surfaces perfectly, even vertical or overhanging.
- Controlled evaporation
A paint stripper for
- more safety for the users and the environment
- an alternative to paint strippers with dichloromethane, phenols, chromates...
- AIRBUS, DASSSAULT, CESSNA... approvals
SOCOSTRIP A0103N removes all paints. It is particularly adapted for epoxy, polyurethane and alkydurethane paints. It is not corrosive and does not embrittle any aeronautical metal, except magnesium alloy.
- AIRBUS : CML 12 016A, Application Code 09BBA1 / SAE MA 4872 (EADS CCR 2005-66287-DCR/MP)
- AIRBUS France : IPDA 4241
- AIRBUS Group : AIPI 05.03.005
- BOEING : BAC 5725, PSD 6-80 / conform to Boeing D6 17487 (excluding immersion corrosion test on magnesium)
- DASSAULT AVIATION : DGQT 0.4.2.0252 indice B
- CESSNA : CSFS 040
- ATR : MAT 12-013
- EUROCOPTER : ECA 3106.20
- DGA (French Army) : Fiche d'identification n° 3243
- CAAC : HHA110-AAD
- HAWKER BEECHCRAFT : BS298449
- EMBRAER : MEP 21-016
- SNECMA : DMR 70-129
- PILATUS AIRCRAFT : P/N 910.10.00.005
- The temperature of the room where SOCOSTRIP A0103N is used should ideally be superior to 25°C (77°F), but the higher the temperature, the more effective the product and the shorter the application time.
- If the product is stocked in a cold place, it is advisable to put it in the stripping operation workshop 24 hours before the operation, so that it reaches room temperature. It is the same for the aircraft or parts to be treated.
- A slight separation of the product may occur during storage, but this does not affect its properties.
- The surfaces to be treated must be clean and dry. Eliminate all soils or greases from the painted surfaces before the stripping operation. Use a suitable cleaner from the SYNCLAIR, HYSO or DIESTONE ranges.
- Before starting the work close and mask any openings and any sensitive areas that SOCOSTRIP A0103N may damaged such as composite or polycarbonate parts...
- The product deteriorates quickly in contact with steel, copper and rust. Use plastic or stainless equipment for application and handling.
- Apply the product manually, with a brush or by low pressure spraying (airless) starting from the upper part of the aircraft or part to be treated. We advise applying approximately 1 L / m2, that is to say a thickness of 1000 µ spraying for a maximum efficiency.
- The contact time of the stripper with the surface may vary from 2 to 12 hours depending on the paint system, thickness and/or temperature conditions. SOCOSTRIP A0103N does not dry and remains active during all that time.
- After completion of stripping or after operating for 12 hours, scrap all the paint that is unstuck as well as the stripper residues. Re-apply a new coat if necessary untill all the paint has been totally eliminated.
- At the end, after having scraped the stripper and paint residues, rinse the surface with pressurized water to which you can add SYNCLAIR A/C to facilitate the cleaning operation.
- Prepare the surface with DIESTONE DLS before re-painting.
- Appearance : thixotropic gel
- pH : neutral
- Specific gravity : (at 20°C) 1
- Flammability point : nil to boiling
- Colour : blue
- Ideal application temperature : 25-35°C