Some examples for surface treatment balancing environmental and performance in aerospace (Turin)
Published on 21 October 2011
October 26th and 27th, Socomore will be attending Aerospace Meetings at Torino with a participation in a conference. Italian Sales Manager Italy will present some solutions examples on balancing environmental and performance in aerospace.
Surface treatment in the aeronautical world is disrupted at all levels of its production line, impacting all stakeholders: manufacturers, suppliers, contractors .... While the number of orders grows, resulting in an increase in production cycles in the short term, the regulations on the environmental protection is more constraining. The key processes in surface treatment and preparation are questioned, for example the use of solvents or Chrome6.
Solutions exist and are already in place in the aerospace world. Socomore will share some concrete examples of solutions proposed to customers around the world, to face all together the challenges of balancing environmental protection with the performance and productivity in the surface treatment area.
To accompany their aerospace customers as their needs evolve and as their geographical footprints widen across the world, Socomore participates at several technical conferences targeting their professions. They are the opportunity to present Socomore's expertise in chemical solutions for the preparation and protection of surfaces and in environmental performance. Socomore provides its expertise to OEM or MRO customers to help satisfy their needs in Italy for VOC and cost production reduction for example: Alenia Aeronautica, Avio Group, Alitalia, Agusta Westland, etc...
- Continuation of PT Technologies Europe Transition to Socomore
- www.pttechnologies.com redirected to www.socomore.com from January 02, 2015
- Distribution partnership signed with RIO in the Middle East
- In August 2014, SOCOMORE signed a partnership contract with RIO Middle East Trading LLC to distribute...
- Have you found a solution to replace MEK or Acetone in your cleaning applications?
- If you’re looking for alternatives to MEK (Methyl Ethyl Ketone) and/ or Acetone for HSE (lowering VOC...
- Socomore will participate during the 5th ASETSDefense in USA
- On November 18- 20th , Socomore will participate as speakers during the 5th ASETSDefense (Advanced Surface...
- Meet Socomore at the Aero Engineering show, Birmingham, UK
- Socomore wil be on booth D10, Hall 5, at the Aero Engineering show, on 11th and 12th November 2014 in...