Some examples for surface treatment balancing environmental and performance in aerospace (Turin)
Published on 21 octobre 2011
October 26th and 27th, Socomore will be attending Aerospace Meetings at Torino with a participation in a conference. Italian Sales Manager Italy will present some solutions examples on balancing environmental and performance in aerospace.
Surface treatment in the aeronautical world is disrupted at all levels of its production line, impacting all stakeholders: manufacturers, suppliers, contractors .... While the number of orders grows, resulting in an increase in production cycles in the short term, the regulations on the environmental protection is more constraining. The key processes in surface treatment and preparation are questioned, for example the use of solvents or Chrome6.
Solutions exist and are already in place in the aerospace world. Socomore will share some concrete examples of solutions proposed to customers around the world, to face all together the challenges of balancing environmental protection with the performance and productivity in the surface treatment area.
To accompany their aerospace customers as their needs evolve and as their geographical footprints widen across the world, Socomore participates at several technical conferences targeting their professions. They are the opportunity to present Socomore's expertise in chemical solutions for the preparation and protection of surfaces and in environmental performance. Socomore provides its expertise to OEM or MRO customers to help satisfy their needs in Italy for VOC and cost production reduction for example: Alenia Aeronautica, Avio Group, Alitalia, Agusta Westland, etc...
- The new manufacturing site of Socomore certified ISO 9001 and EN 9100
- The new site for the manufacturing/ to manufacture solutions for surface protection and preparation ...
- Come and meet Socomore during the Aeromart business convention in Toulouse
- On 5 and 6 December, Socomore will take part in Aeromart's focused individual meetings
- The Constellation exposed in Paris Bourget museum has been stripped with SOCOSTRIP A0103N
- In record time, SOCOMORE has delivered SOCOSTRIP A0103N to its customer STTS Le Bourget for the stripping...
- The shelf life of the thickened paint stripper SOCOSTRIP A0103N extended to 6 months
- Following the aging tests conducted on SOCOSTRIP A0103N, thickened paint stripper activated with peroxide,...
- SOCOMORE inaugurates its new site for the manufacturing of preparation solutions and surface protection in Elven (France)
- On 14 September 2012, SOCOMORE, inaugurated its new factory located in the industrial area, Gohélis...