Some examples for surface treatment balancing environmental and performance in aerospace (Turin)
Published on 21 octobre 2011
October 26th and 27th, Socomore will be attending Aerospace Meetings at Torino with a participation in a conference. Italian Sales Manager Italy will present some solutions examples on balancing environmental and performance in aerospace.
Surface treatment in the aeronautical world is disrupted at all levels of its production line, impacting all stakeholders: manufacturers, suppliers, contractors .... While the number of orders grows, resulting in an increase in production cycles in the short term, the regulations on the environmental protection is more constraining. The key processes in surface treatment and preparation are questioned, for example the use of solvents or Chrome6.
Solutions exist and are already in place in the aerospace world. Socomore will share some concrete examples of solutions proposed to customers around the world, to face all together the challenges of balancing environmental protection with the performance and productivity in the surface treatment area.
To accompany their aerospace customers as their needs evolve and as their geographical footprints widen across the world, Socomore participates at several technical conferences targeting their professions. They are the opportunity to present Socomore's expertise in chemical solutions for the preparation and protection of surfaces and in environmental performance. Socomore provides its expertise to OEM or MRO customers to help satisfy their needs in Italy for VOC and cost production reduction for example: Alenia Aeronautica, Avio Group, Alitalia, Agusta Westland, etc...
- SOCOMORE will participate at the DUBAI Air Show in Dubai World Central Airport from 17 to 21 November 2013
- For the first time, Socomore will be exhibiting at the International DUBAI Air Show on stand 841 within...
- Socomore will be exhibiting at the Aero Engineering show in Birmingham, UK
- Come and meet Socomore on stand C5, Hall 5, at the Aero Engineering show, on 12th and 13th November in...
- Shelf life extension for more than 100 Socomore products
- Shelf life for more than 100 Socomore products extends from 24 to 36 months..
- Socomore will be presenting its Sol-gel product ranges at Ecolromat European Congress
- Come and meet Socomore on booth n°1 at Mulhouse on 17 and 18 October, and attend the conference on protection...
- Socomore reinforces its position with its distributors in Africa and Turkey.
- From 9 to 13 September 2013, Socomore had the pleasure to welcome its product distributors from Morocco,...