To play a significant role in the international consolidation of suppliers of aerospace-approved chemical products.
To gain worldwide recognition for our high added-value specialty chemicals used in critical surface preparation, processing, protection, and control operations.
Our goal is for SOCOMORE, an innovative manufacturing company, to grow into a “medium-sized business”.
We strive for a high level of operational excellence and economic performance, that will :
- guarantee our group's longevity and financial independence,
- make all members of the group proud,
- enlarge our appeal to customers and future talent.
Our corporate values
- Worldwide proximity : Socomore is developing globally and has the means to accomplish this goal (factories, our global supply chain...). Our teams, however, are local and close to our customers (same language, culture, a good understanding of their needs, the ability to listen...). This is really what should make us different in our ecosystem.
- Humbly enthusiastic : We should be proud of our success and we should be positive but we must remain humble. This encourages the confidence and respect of our customers and partners.
- Responsive : The ability of each one of us and collectively, to be able to adapt constantly, and to be proactive when confronted with the fluctuating constraints of our environment. Change has become something "normal" which has to be addressed and anticipated.
- Customer focused innovation : Innovation must be everywhere in the company, whether at a social, financial, technical, organisational or managerial level. Innovation should be the result of listening to the customer. It must allows us to create a real advantage for us but more importantly for the customer.
Our people values
Responsibility, Commitment, Solution Provider
The Right to be wrong, Transparency, Integrity
Collaboration and Team Work
Consideration, Empathy, Attentiveness, Audacity
Our ways of development and progress aim to better meet the needs of our clients. We seek to bring them more:
The central feature of our strategy is our research policy. We have two major assets - our laboratory facilities and the scientific expertise of our researchers in materials physics, inorganic and organic chemistry and in electrochemistry. We put forward solutions to our customers with an environmental performance which takes all the regulatory changes for Health Safety and Environment into account. This includes the European regulation REACH on the utilisation of chemical products and the directives linked to the emissions of VOCs ( Volatile Organic Compound) ...
Our research protocols target reducing the emissions of VOCs and substituting hexavalent chromium and other CMRs substances (Carcinogenic Metagenic Reprotoxic) by new generations of products.
These projects are backed by the European agencies in charge of accompanying innovative enterprises.
Our sales network and partnership thoughtout the world and our teams reactivity enable us to be as close as possible from our customers and needs.