Surface preparation before sol-gel at SURFAIR
Published on 14 juin 2010
Socomore presented solutions of preparation developed before sol-gel application at Surfair conferences.
The sol-gel technology is free of chromate and enables to protect the surfaces and/or re-inforce the paint adherence. The introduction of sol-gel can not only modify the application method used in the past but it also drastically changes the surface preparation. Of course, the aim of the surface preparation remains the same but it needs to change to satisfy new safety and environmental regulations. Surface treatment operations need to reduce the VOC emissions (Volatile Organic Compound) during the degreasing operations. They must eliminate the borate based solutions classified R61 by the 30th adaptation directive 2008/58/CE/June 2009. They must also eliminate the chromate (classified CMR) and deoxidizing bath fluorides.
Please find the advantages of the following solutions DIESTONE A8284, DIESTONE DLS, SOCOCLEAN A3431, COMORAL DXP, SOCOSURF A1858/A1806, SOCOCLEAN A2711 in this presentation http://www.socomore.com/data/public/Presentation-surfair-2010-final.pdf
- Socomore will participate during the 5th ASETSDefense in USA
- On November 18- 20th , Socomore will participate as speakers during the 5th ASETSDefense (Advanced Surface...
- Meet Socomore at the Aero Engineering show, Birmingham, UK
- Socomore wil be on booth D10, Hall 5, at the Aero Engineering show, on 11th and 12th November 2014 in...
- Socomore in North America conventions
- In the next few weeks, Socomore will be joining two B2B conventions, North American French Aerospace...
- Launch of a concept
- Tuesday, October 7, in the presence of Additive Manufacturing industry players attending a meeting organized...
- Socomore will be presenting its Sol-gel product ranges at the A3TS days in Nantes
- Attend its conference on protection against the filiform corrosion 9th October in Nantes, France.