> WATER-SOLUBLE CONCENTRATED CLEANER FOR ALL METALS SUITABLE FOR USE IN BATH OR HIGH PRESSURE CLEANER
Cleaner formulated for fast cleaning of air vehicles, fuselage, landing gear, wheel bays.
- Biodegradable cleaner free from petroleum solvents
- Used in many conditions (hot or cold water, in high pressure cleaner, by dipping or by swabbing and brushing, low orhigh concentration)
- Non-corrosive on all metals
- SYNCLAIR A/C is a biodegradable cleaner free from petroleum solvents, intended for the treatment of aircraft and helicopter exteriors and aerospace parts.
- It can be used either with hot or cold water, in high pressure cleaner, by dipping or by swabbing and brushing. The high concentration of active ingredients makes high dilutions possible without loss of activity.
- Non-corrosive on all metals (even on light metal alloys), plastic materials, composites, glasses and paints, it may be used on all surfaces without risk of attack or corrosion. Causes no embrittlement on high strength steel.
- AIRBUS : CML 11-001C
- BOEING : DPS 9.312 / Boeing D6-17487 (conform)
- AIR FRANCE : FITS 5205404
- SNECMA : DMP 12-300, DMP 13-300 / DMR 70-700
- TURBOMECA : CCT 00508
- SAFRAN : PR1500
- PRATT & WHITNEY : PWA 36604 Rev D - Stress Corrosion (conform)
- DGA (French Army) : Fiche identification n°3506 - Attestation Aptitude Aéronautique n°051
- AIR CANADA : 99904A1523
- NATO : NSN #.7930AD0000025
- SAE : AMS 1526C, AMS 1535C, ARP 1755B (conform)
- EUROCOPTER : ECA 3084
- CAAC : HH0109-AAD
- Dilute the product in water at the rate of 5 to 10 % according to the nature of soils, then apply the solution. Let it act a few minutes, then rinse with water under pressure while simultaneously brushing, or perform a hot rinse by means of a high pressure washer lance.
- In case of use in bath the suggested concentration is 5 to 20% at ambient temperature up to 55°C (131°F).
- Appearance : clear liquid
- Specific gravity : (at 20°C) 1.1
- pH : (at 5%) 11.5
- Flammability : nil
- Biodegradability : conform to legislation
- Free from : soda, potash, E.D.T.A.