Take part in the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting free of charge
Published on 11 May 2010
Register for the webmeeting Thursday, 20 May 2010 - 17.00 (CEST). A free opportunity to be up-to-date regarding the latest evolutions of the key surface aerospace technologies and processes at Airbus, Boeing and Lufthansa Technik AG
The IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting will provide you with the newest developments in aerospace and aircraft coating into your office.
Update your knowledge right from your desktop. Selected contents and exclusive presenter, e.g. from Airbus, Boeing and Lufthansa, provide you with the latest trends in aircraft and aerospace coating - questions and discussions are very welcome.
Take part in the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting free of charge - enhance your job performance and knowledge without leaving your office.
Never mind where you are: An internet access, a sound card and a computer head-set are the only thing you need for a successful participation.
90 minutes of knowledge transfer and intensive discussions
The topics of the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting will be:
- Airbus chromate free aircraft - The ACF project
Dr. Armin Fangmeier, Airbus
- Going green along the supply chain
Randall L. Jahren, The Boeing Company
- Harmonising aircraft paint systems - latest update and current status
Dr. Jens Heide, Lufthansa Technik AG
SOCOMORE is sponsoring the event.
To know more or register, http://www.european-coatings.com/events/intaircoat/index.cfm
- SHERWIN BABBCO will be at the WCNDT 2016 - Stand B71
- Sherwin Babbco, the joint venture between Sherwin Inc (USA) and Babbco Socomore NDT (France), will be...
- SOCOMORE launches new pouches for pre-saturated wipes
- As part of the framework for revolutionizing our wipe range, and to respond better to the needs of our...
- Come and meet SOCOMORE at SURFAIR
- SOCOMORE will take part in the SURFAIR international conference in Biarritz (France), May 24-26
- SOCOMORE present at the MRO Show in Dallas, April 5-7, 2016
- Aerochemicals, the global alliance of independent specialists in chemical products for aerospace, will...
- SOCOMORE’S NORTH AMERICAN WEBSITE REDIRECTED
- www.socomore-na.com will be redirected to www.socomore.com from 18th April 2016.