Take part in the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting free of charge
Published on 11 mai 2010
Register for the webmeeting Thursday, 20 May 2010 - 17.00 (CEST). A free opportunity to be up-to-date regarding the latest evolutions of the key surface aerospace technologies and processes at Airbus, Boeing and Lufthansa Technik AG
The IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting will provide you with the newest developments in aerospace and aircraft coating into your office.
Update your knowledge right from your desktop. Selected contents and exclusive presenter, e.g. from Airbus, Boeing and Lufthansa, provide you with the latest trends in aircraft and aerospace coating - questions and discussions are very welcome.
Take part in the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting free of charge - enhance your job performance and knowledge without leaving your office.
Never mind where you are: An internet access, a sound card and a computer head-set are the only thing you need for a successful participation.
90 minutes of knowledge transfer and intensive discussions
The topics of the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting will be:
- Airbus chromate free aircraft - The ACF project
Dr. Armin Fangmeier, Airbus
- Going green along the supply chain
Randall L. Jahren, The Boeing Company
- Harmonising aircraft paint systems - latest update and current status
Dr. Jens Heide, Lufthansa Technik AG
SOCOMORE is sponsoring the event.
To know more or register, http://www.european-coatings.com/events/intaircoat/index.cfm
- Socomore at MRO Miami 2015
- Socomore will participate in one of the industry’s largest annual tradeshows, Aviation Week’s MRO...
- New pre-saturated wipes launch : SOCOSAT PPA80
- SOCOMORE Launches New Pre-saturated Critical Cleaning Wipes: SOCOSAT PPA80
- Continuation of PT Technologies Europe Transition to Socomore
- www.pttechnologies.com redirected to www.socomore.com from January 02, 2015
- Distribution partnership signed with RIO in the Middle East
- In August 2014, SOCOMORE signed a partnership contract with RIO Middle East Trading LLC to distribute...
- Have you found a solution to replace MEK or Acetone in your cleaning applications?
- If you’re looking for alternatives to MEK (Methyl Ethyl Ketone) and/ or Acetone for HSE (lowering VOC...