Take part in the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting free of charge
Published on 11 mai 2010
Register for the webmeeting Thursday, 20 May 2010 - 17.00 (CEST). A free opportunity to be up-to-date regarding the latest evolutions of the key surface aerospace technologies and processes at Airbus, Boeing and Lufthansa Technik AG
The IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting will provide you with the newest developments in aerospace and aircraft coating into your office.
Update your knowledge right from your desktop. Selected contents and exclusive presenter, e.g. from Airbus, Boeing and Lufthansa, provide you with the latest trends in aircraft and aerospace coating - questions and discussions are very welcome.
Take part in the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting free of charge - enhance your job performance and knowledge without leaving your office.
Never mind where you are: An internet access, a sound card and a computer head-set are the only thing you need for a successful participation.
90 minutes of knowledge transfer and intensive discussions
The topics of the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting will be:
- Airbus chromate free aircraft - The ACF project
Dr. Armin Fangmeier, Airbus
- Going green along the supply chain
Randall L. Jahren, The Boeing Company
- Harmonising aircraft paint systems - latest update and current status
Dr. Jens Heide, Lufthansa Technik AG
SOCOMORE is sponsoring the event.
To know more or register, http://www.european-coatings.com/events/intaircoat/index.cfm
- Toxic chromates now replaced in new aircraft exterior systems
- Aircraft Painting gets more environmental and health friendly and is approved according to the AMS 3095A...
- Join Socomore at INTAIRCOAT 2013, stand no. 10
- SOCOMORE will be at the international forum INTAIRCOAT, dedicated to treatment surface for aeronautics...
- Socomore in Aeromart Montreal 2013
- Socomore will take part in the international business convention for the aerospace industry, in the Montreal...
- Join Socomore in the MRO 2013
- Socomore will be exhibiting at MRO Americas, from 16 to 18 April, to the convention center in Atlanta,...
- PT Technologies Europe and Socomore mergers
- PT Technologies Europe and Socomore are delighted to announce their merger through Socomore’s acquisition...