Take part in the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting free of charge
Published on 11 mai 2010
Register for the webmeeting Thursday, 20 May 2010 - 17.00 (CEST). A free opportunity to be up-to-date regarding the latest evolutions of the key surface aerospace technologies and processes at Airbus, Boeing and Lufthansa Technik AG
The IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting will provide you with the newest developments in aerospace and aircraft coating into your office.
Update your knowledge right from your desktop. Selected contents and exclusive presenter, e.g. from Airbus, Boeing and Lufthansa, provide you with the latest trends in aircraft and aerospace coating - questions and discussions are very welcome.
Take part in the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting free of charge - enhance your job performance and knowledge without leaving your office.
Never mind where you are: An internet access, a sound card and a computer head-set are the only thing you need for a successful participation.
90 minutes of knowledge transfer and intensive discussions
The topics of the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting will be:
- Airbus chromate free aircraft - The ACF project
Dr. Armin Fangmeier, Airbus
- Going green along the supply chain
Randall L. Jahren, The Boeing Company
- Harmonising aircraft paint systems - latest update and current status
Dr. Jens Heide, Lufthansa Technik AG
SOCOMORE is sponsoring the event.
To know more or register, http://www.european-coatings.com/events/intaircoat/index.cfm
- Come and meet SOCOMORE at SURFAIR conference
- SOCOMORE will take part in the 19th international conferences dedicated for the surface treatment in...
- Presence of Socomore at Aerospace and Defense Meetings
- Socomore will take part in business meetings at Aerospace and Defense that will take place in Sevilla,...
- Our approved products in 2011
- Among the approved products sold by Socomore or MagChem in 2011, please find the most significant for...
- Join us in the MRO Americas 2012, in Dallas (Texas), from 3rd to 5th April 2012.
- MagChem, Dysol, Socomore and Contec, all members of Aerochemicals*, will be participating in the MRO...
- Socomore in Rail Industry Meetings
- Socomore will be pleased to meet you on Rail Industry Meetings on the 7th-8th March in Grand Palais in...