Take part in the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting free of charge
Published on 11 mai 2010
Register for the webmeeting Thursday, 20 May 2010 - 17.00 (CEST). A free opportunity to be up-to-date regarding the latest evolutions of the key surface aerospace technologies and processes at Airbus, Boeing and Lufthansa Technik AG
The IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting will provide you with the newest developments in aerospace and aircraft coating into your office.
Update your knowledge right from your desktop. Selected contents and exclusive presenter, e.g. from Airbus, Boeing and Lufthansa, provide you with the latest trends in aircraft and aerospace coating - questions and discussions are very welcome.
Take part in the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting free of charge - enhance your job performance and knowledge without leaving your office.
Never mind where you are: An internet access, a sound card and a computer head-set are the only thing you need for a successful participation.
90 minutes of knowledge transfer and intensive discussions
The topics of the IntAIRCOAT WebMeeting will be:
- Airbus chromate free aircraft - The ACF project
Dr. Armin Fangmeier, Airbus
- Going green along the supply chain
Randall L. Jahren, The Boeing Company
- Harmonising aircraft paint systems - latest update and current status
Dr. Jens Heide, Lufthansa Technik AG
SOCOMORE is sponsoring the event.
To know more or register, http://www.european-coatings.com/events/intaircoat/index.cfm
- The new manufacturing site of Socomore certified ISO 9001 and EN 9100
- The new site for the manufacturing/ to manufacture solutions for surface protection and preparation ...
- Come and meet Socomore during the Aeromart business convention in Toulouse
- On 5 and 6 December, Socomore will take part in Aeromart's focused individual meetings
- The Constellation exposed in Paris Bourget museum has been stripped with SOCOSTRIP A0103N
- In record time, SOCOMORE has delivered SOCOSTRIP A0103N to its customer STTS Le Bourget for the stripping...
- The shelf life of the thickened paint stripper SOCOSTRIP A0103N extended to 6 months
- Following the aging tests conducted on SOCOSTRIP A0103N, thickened paint stripper activated with peroxide,...
- SOCOMORE inaugurates its new site for the manufacturing of preparation solutions and surface protection in Elven (France)
- On 14 September 2012, SOCOMORE, inaugurated its new factory located in the industrial area, Gohélis...