Visit MagChem in DoD Maintenance Symposium & Exhibition (Fort-Worth - 2011/11/14-17)
Published on 04 November 2011
MagChem, the North American Socomore, sister company, and its partner Dysol will be participating in the upcoming 2011 U.S. Department of Defense Maintenance Symposium & Exhibition, being held at the Fort-Worth Convention Center from November 14-17.
MagChem, Dysol and Dynamold have developed and manufactured high performance chemicals for the aerospace industry focused on engine and fuselage manufacturing, overhaul and maintenance.These affiliated companies also offer the complete Socomore line of products for surface treatments, preparations and protections to North American aerospace customers. The products include formulated solvents, sol-gel, corrosion inhibiting compounds, surface oxide treatments, paint strippers, lubricants, cleaners, degreasers and Moldable Epoxy Shim Material for composite/metal assemblies. The products are sustained by enhanced levels of service and support through pooled sales forces, manufacturing and R&D skills.
All these products have been approved by worldwide civil and military aerospace manufacturers, including in the U.S.A and Canada such companies as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Bombardier, de Havilland, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls-Royce, GE, CFMI, Snecma, Turbomeca, Air Canada, Bell Helicopter, Lufthansa Technik, Air France Industries, among others.
On booth #206, MagChem and Dysol will be presenting the main products with a NSN number for Defense department, including :
- HDL-202 - Is a liquid alkaline used for removing rust, oxidation, heavy carbon deposits and aluminum paint from steel jet turbine and reciprocating engine components. It is fully approved by all the jet turbine OEMs. NSN# NSN02ER0HDL-202
AP-988 - Is a liquid acid descaler typically used in the overhaul process for steel parts of jet turbine engines. It is fully approved by all the jet turbine OEMs. NSN # pending
- HDL-2524 - Is a two component liquid permanganate solution (a caustic and a permanganate component) for steel parts, used in the overhaul process of jet turbine engines. It is fully approved by all the jet turbine OEMs. NSN# pending
- AP-954 - Is a phosphoric acid used in the overhaul process for steel parts of jet turbine engines. It is fully approved by all the jet turbine OEMs. NSN # pending
- D-SOLV - Is a petroleum based plating wax remover used in an immersion process. It typically replaces TCE (Trichloroethylene) for steel parts, Xylene for titanium parts in vapor phase and more expensive solvent based immersion products. It is fully approved by all the jet turbine OEMs and multi-metal compatible. NSN 6850C022357
- SOLUWAX - Is an alkaline soap used in an immersion process. It has designed as a last cleaning stage after the D-Solv to remove any thin paraffinic layer remaining and also as a general de-greasor. It's strength is in emulsifying oils and grease in order to avoid re-deposition when removing parts from the tank. It is approved by all the jet turbine OEMs for both the de-waxing process after plating and as a general immersion de-greasor. NSN 6850C32709
For further information, please feel free to contact to contact your MagChem or Socomore representative.
- Visit us at CAMX 2016, CA, USA
- SOCOMORE (MagChem, Dysol, Dynamold)* will exhibit on booth E94 at CAMX 2016, taking place from 27th-29th...
- LORD Corporation Signs Agreement to Divest and License Coatings to SOCOMORE
- LORD Corporation has agreed to divest its Aeroglaze® and Chemglaze® product lines and license LORD®...
- Introducing SOCOSAT 15233: the latest addition to our pre-saturated wipe range
- We are pleased to announce that yet another addition to our wipe range, SOCOSAT 15233, is now available....
- Introducing SOCOSAT 15100 Wipes
- We are pleased to announce the availability of the latest addition to our pre-saturated wipe range –...