SOCOMORE creates SOCOSAFE, its range for hand and surface disinfection
All SOCOMORE Group employees have been mobilized since the start of the Covid-19 crisis to continue to meet the needs of their customers, but also to reconfigure their factories, mainly in France and the United States, for the urgent production of hydro-alcoholic gels / solutions to alleviate the shortage in hospitals and companies that have maintained their activity.
To help companies to continue or resume their business, SOCOMORE has complete kits, including:
– hydro-alcoholic gel/solution refills, in accordance with the formula recommended by the WHO (World Health Organization) and as part of the French derogation for hand disinfection.
– Pre-saturated Ethanol 70/30 wipes for the disinfection of surfaces: work tables, desks, door handles etc, without rinsing and quick drying.
These kits allow companies to continue or resume their activity under strict hygienic conditions for their employees, customers, suppliers.
This offering is based on 3 pillars:
- Regulatory: Hydroalcoholic solution and gel formulas validated by the WHO – solutions conform to EN 14476
- Solidarity: SOCOMORE undertakes to distribute free of charge to hospitals, retirement homes and associations the equivalent of 10% of the SOCOSAFE volumes sold
- Responsibility: an “ecological” refill system for empty containers.
Worldwide availability subject to local regulations. Your sales contact is available to answer your questions.
More information? Click here
To place an order online on our BABBCO Subsidiary webstore Click here (only in France)