SOCOMORE named Scale-up 2021 during the "Victoires de la Croissance Durable"
SOCOMORE, one of the 5 finalists of the Victoires de la Croissance Durable (Sustainable Growth Awards) in France, received the Scale-up 2021 award during the final ceremony on Tuesday evening.
The final ceremony of the Victoires de la Croissance durable took place on Tuesday evening. This was a French event, organized by KPMG France, CroissancePlus and BNP Paribas, in partnership with Le Figaro. Each of the 5 finalists of the contest presented their projects to the public and a jury of 7 people:
- Thibaut Bechetoille, CEO of CroissancePlus
- François Bloch, Partner, Director of the South-East region
- Clotilde Quilichini, Director of Business Customers Ile-de-France BNP Paribas
- Anne-Charlotte Fredenucci, CEO of Ametra Group
- Bruno Jacquot, Chief Editor, Figaro Economie
- Alain Wilmouth, Co-founder of 2CRSI and winner of the 2019 Victoires de la Croissance
- Anne-Claire Pache, Associate Dean, Strategy and Social Commitment at ESSEC
The goal was to demonstrate their growth as well as their social, societal, environmental and responsible impact.
SOCOMORE’s story, presented by Frédéric Lescure (CEO), impressed the jury with its deep commitment and CSR policy which has been integrated into the Company’s long-term strategy. This policy, named SOCOWAY, is a virtuous circle based on 3 domains (economic, environmental and societal) that integrates several dimensions gathered around the concept of “Sharing creates value”.
SOCOMORE, strongly affected by the crisis, has been able to reinvent itself and transform this challenge by expanding its activities towards the surface disinfection and hygiene market. Moreover, in January 2021, SOCOMORE bought the French laboratory SALVECO, a company specialized in 100% vegetal and biodegradable solutions. This is meaningful for the SOCOMORE Group, a responsible chemist.
This was a winning bet for this international group, with headquarters in Vannes (Morbihan, France). Indeed, it received the majority of the jury’s and the public’s votes and has won the Scale-Up 2021 award.
“We are very proud to win this award and also to join CroissancePlus*. This year has been a difficult one for all companies, especially in the aeronautical sector. SOCOMORE has been able to adapt itself while keeping its SOCOWAY in mind.”
Frédéric Lescure, CEO of SOCOMORE
* CroissancePlus: the first French network of growth businesses