The Production Admin requires a very high degree of consistency and attention to detail. Prerequisites are the ability to follow instructions using efficient, safe work procedures, good communication, and computer skills. This person must also be dependable in attendance and performance and exhibit a genuine desire to satisfy our customer’s product requirements.
- Minimum Education: High School Degree/GED.
- Current or prior military experience, in lieu of educational requirements listed above, will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Forklift Certification Required or ability to attain upon hiring.
- Must learn and comply with those parts of our AS9100 Rev D Quality Management System applicable to Production.
- CFR 49, IATA, and IMDG HAZMAT Certifications are required.
- Create and close out Work Orders and Production Documents for the Production Team.
- Verify Shelf-Life on materials to be allocated to the WO. Work with Supply Chain, Customer service, and Quality if product does not meet customer Shelf-life approval.
- Coordinate with the Shipping team to ensure they have all the proper documentation needed for Items scheduled to ship that day from the production team.
- Print Labels for all Work orders going to the Production Team.
- Assist on large orders with labeling the final product, making boxes, etc.
- Assist production manager with production scheduling and raw material management.
- Have them pick all the raw materials or materials the production team will need for all jobs scheduled that day. Have them put away all materials no longer needed at the end of the day.
- Responsible for general warehouse duties, 6S, etc. as directed.
- All other duties as assigned