The Production Operator requires a very high degree of consistency and attention to detail. Prerequisites are the ability to follow instructions using efficient, safe work procedures, good communication skills, basic computer literacy, and proficiency in packaging and shipping. This person must also be dependable in attendance and performance and exhibit a genuine desire to satisfy our customer’s product requirements.
- A minimum of a High School Degree. Less education will be acceptable with previous or military experience.
- Must learn and comply with those parts of our AS9100 Rev D Quality Management System applicable to Production.
- Must be able to accurately and safely package or repackage solvents, lubricants, and coatings to our customer’s specifications without supervision.
- Have working knowledge of lean manufacturing and 5S ideology to maintain a neat and orderly workplace and warehouse.
- Perform basic math and follow written instructions and fill out Work Orders/Blend Tickets to produce various blended products.
- Prepare samples during and at the end of the production process.
- Utilize production equipment (i.e. Tanks, Scales, Paint Shakers, Dispersion Mixers, Grinding Mills, etc.) safely and efficiently to manufacture desired products.
- The ability to Tint Coatings to the desired colors, shades, and gloss finish by eye and formula for our customers.
- Adhere to production schedule and direction when there are changes in workloads.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.