The Production Technician Level 1 requires a very high degree of consistency and attention to detail. Prerequisites are the ability to follow instructions using efficient, safe work procedures, good communication skills, basic computer literacy, and proficiency in packaging and shipping. This person must also be dependable in attendance and performance and exhibit a genuine desire to satisfy our customer’s product requirements.
*Experience in chemical manufacturing preferred*
- Minimum Education: High School Degree/GED.
- Current or prior military experience, in lieu of educational requirements listed above, will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Forklift Certification Required or ability to attain upon hiring. Responsible for general warehouse duties, as directed.
- Must learn and comply with those parts of our AS9100 Rev D Quality Management System applicable to Production.
- CFR 49, IATA, and IMDG HAZMAT Certifications are Mandatory.
- Must be able to accurately and safely package and/or repackage solvent materials to our customer’s specifications with supervision using the required equipment.
- Safely repackage using all required equipment related to above product manufacturing
- Must be able to accurately and safely package or repackage our Moldable Shim products to our customer’s requirements without supervision.
- Must be able to safely operate all required equipment related to above product manufacturing.
- Must have knowledge of our receiving inspection procedures and assist if needed.
- Have working knowledge of lean manufacturing and 5S ideology in order to maintain a neat and orderly workplace and warehouse.
- Yellow belt in Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing Required or ability to attain upon hiring.
- Must be able to perform other duties as assigned.