PPA60 29X42 20W P4 DRY CT 18 SOCOGEL 0.5L
Sold by: box of 18 flatpacks of 1 wipes SOCOSAT PPA60 sized 29X42cm.
- High mechanical tensile strength.
- Almost no particle nor lint release.
- Size is optimised to reach the best efficiency/waste ratio.
- Can be re-used and washed up to 60 °C (140 °F) to optimise waste management.
- Wipes can be kept in the hermetically sealable box SATBOX to maintain their efficiency - available at SOCOMORE.
- Large range of presaturation solutions such as DIESTONE DLS, IPA, IPA 70/30... depending on how wipes are to be used. For any other solvent-based or water-based saturation solution, please contact us.
The system of pre-saturated wipes provides economical, environmental and safety advantages for users compared to the method of using loose solvent with cloths. It helps to:
- Standardise cleaning and preparation operations.
- Improve quality and production line performance.
- Lower the quantity of product used.
- Reduce waste: for the same surface, the volume of wipes used is 5 to 10 times less than the volume of traditional cloths.
- Reduce VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) by 65 % on average as targeted by the European legislation.
- Improve users' safety:
- Drastically reduces the quantity of solvent released in the atmosphere.
- No risk of accidental spillage of drums full of flammable liquids (fire hazard).
- Pre-saturated wipes are easy to use, handle and store compared to cloths and solvent drums.
|Usage unit quantity||18|
- Name : SOCOSAT PPA60
- Structure : Low lint - Smooth wipe
- Abrasion resistance - scale from 1 (low) to 5 (high) : 4
- Tearing resistance - Scale from 1 (low) to 5 (high) :
|Master product|| |