50% VOC emission, multi-purpose, powerful solvent cleaner with controlled volatility for surface preparation operations prior to paint, bond and sealant application.
DIESTONE MP50 is a solvent composition with controlled volatility and weak odour. It is free from chlorinated hydrocarbons and used as a cleaning agent. The product offers an effective solution without compromise; it reduces VOC emissions and the fire risk, without change significant in workshops using traditional solvents for cleaning operations:
- 50% VOC emission product.
- The flash point of 52°C (125.6°F) is stable in time and remains constant throughout the evaporation duration.
- Very high solvent power which allows excellent cleaning and degreasing of metallic surfaces before painting.
- Non corrosive on metals, including light alloys.
- Efficient reactivation and cleaning of epoxy and polyurethane primers.
- Pleasant odour.
Painting and paint stripping shops, construction and assembly:
• Cleaning of jointing, sealant and glue application equipment. Removal of excess quantities, marks and runs of jointing products, sealants and glues.
• Surface preparation before paint, sealant or glue application.
• Degreasing during maintenance operations.
• Removal of felt tip, inks, etc…
• Degreasing of metallic materials, epoxy/carbon composites and thermoplastic materials before painting.