SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP
SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP or SOCOCLEAN ZEROVOC / HAZ AP is an eco-friendly, VOC-free, water-based cleaner and degreaser. It was developed for the level of washing, cleaning and degreasing required in the industrial manufacturing, processing, operation and maintenance sectors.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP is a powerful cleaning product designed for effective surface cleaning and the removal of oils, dirt, cutting fluids and other residues. Free from soda, potash, phosphates, nitrites, phenols, and borates, it aims to replace traditional solvents such as MEK, acetone, IPA and other solvent-based degreasers.
- Zero-VOC (volatile organic compounds). Zero hazard.
- Zero identification in terms of toxicity and ecotoxicity.
- Zero-CMR – no carcinogenic, mutagenic or reprotoxic substances.
- Zero fire risk associated with its use – non-flammable product.
- Zero irritant or sensitizing effects.
- Zero transport constraints.
- 100% biodegradable*
- Compatible with metals (except titanium- and copper-based alloys).
- Quickly dissolves stains and dirt of mineral, plant or animal origin (e.g. oils, fats, fresh inks, mold, etc.).
- Acts without attacking painted surfaces, synthetic or natural textiles, plastics, elastomers, glass, etc.
- Pleasant scent.
- Suitable for work in confined spaces.
- Available in both liquid and pre-saturated wipe formats.
* as proven by the test according to the OECD 301A guideline (28 days test)
SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP is recommended for inter-operative cleaning and surface degreasing during machining, forming or manufacturing operations across all processing industries.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP is ideal for maintenance and allows for efficient cleaning and degreasing of most types of dirt present in railway applications:
– Non-corrosive with respect to aluminum, stainless steel and zinc-plated carbon steel (GEOMET 500A zinc flake coating) – tested in accordance with DTRF standard 150262.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO AP can be used to clean tools and machines.