Sold by: 1 quart.
MS-26 moldable shims are filled epoxy resin compounds used to shim gaps in metal or composite assemblies. Originally developed for use in airframe assemblies, the moldable shims are now used in a wide variety of equipment alignment applications as well as land, air and sea applications.
- Shimming gaps and offsets at the assembly level (metal and composites)
- Cast in place shim, forming complex contours on parts machined undersize at detail level
- As a layer, over rough machined parts, eliminating finish machining
- Close tolerance molding to produce accurate and identical parts
- Repair of dents, holes and faring applications
- Economical correction of tooling
- Alignment of heavy machine or motor parts
- Alignment of propulsion systems (marine applications, chocking)