ALKALINE LIQUID ALUSTRIP 210L P
Sold by: 210L drum
ALUSTRIP is an alkaline liquid formulated to dissolve aluminum in jet engine components. It is a liquid mixture of alkalis and chelants. It can also be used with ultrasonics for added performance.
- No dilution required
- Ideal for gently dissolving aluminum
- Safe on high strength alloys and very resistant to high temperatures.
- Immersion with or without ultrasound:
- Used neat at an operating temperature of 60 - 70°C for 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the amount of aluminum to be dissolved.
- The product can be used at room temperature, however the immersion time should be increased.
- Appearance : clear colorless liquid
- Specific gravity : 1,03
- pH (100% solution): 13.54
- Storage: keep container tightly closed and away from acids.
|Usage unit quantity||210|
|Master product|| |