Sold by: Can of 210 liters.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO APC or SOCOCLEAN ZEROVOC / HAZ APC is an eco-friendly, VOC-free, water-based cleaner and degreaser. It was developed for the level of cleaning and degreasing required in the industrial manufacturing, processing, operation and maintenance sectors.
SOCOCLEAN ZERO APC is a concentrated cleaning product designed for the removal of burned cutting fluids and oils as well as other hard-to-remove residues. Free from soda, potash, phosphates, nitrites, phenols, and borates, it aims to replace traditional solvents such as MEK, acetone, IPA and other solvent-based degreasers.
- Zero-VOC (volatile organic compounds).
- Zero hazard identification in terms of toxicity and ecotoxicity.
- Zero-CMR – no carcinogenic, mutagenic or reprotoxic substances.
- Zero fire risk associated with its use – non-flammable product.
- Zero irritant or sensitizing effects.
- Zero transport constraints.
- 94% biodegradable*
- Zero corrosivity on metals such as stainless or zinc-plated steels, aluminum, titanium, nickel and cobalt.
- Very quickly dissolves stains and dirt of mineral, plant or animal origin (e.g. oils, fats, fresh inks, mold, etc.).
- Acts without attacking painted surfaces, plastics, elastomers, glass, etc.
- Pleasant scent.
- Suitable for work in confined spaces.
- Available in both liquid and pre-impregnated wipe formats.
*as proven by the OECD 301A test (28 day test) - A 94% pure biodegradable substance is considered readily biodegradable according to OECD 301A