Sold by: 500mL aerosol.
Corrosion inhibiting compound that displaces water and gives long lasting aircraft corrosion protection. Homogeneous coating without runs suitable for use on a wide range of painted and unpainted metals.
SOCOPAC 65H is very effective in reducing corrosion-linked maintenance costs. It gives excellent water-displacement and long lasting anti-corrosion protection. This combination of properties helps to increase the life and reliability of materials, preserve structures and maintain the appearance and quality of new materials. The following examples illustrate the special properties of SOCOPAC 65H.
- New concept 2 in 1:
- very high water displacement performance with continuing water repellence in service*
- long lasting corrosion protection
- The dual function reduces the number of applications required- replacing separate products for water displacement and long term corrosion protection. For example SOCOPAC 25H and SOCOPAC 50S.
- It can be used on a large range of painted or unpainted metals (steels, aluminium and alloys, copper, titanium, cadmium, magnesium, etc.).
- The dry finish of the film makes handling pieces possible.Improved safety in use due to the high flash point.
- Easy, optimised application with comfortable conditions in the absence of mist during spraying. (Using low pressure spraying equipment).
- SOCOPAC 65H provides thorough protection for materials, spare parts or assemblies, in the worst climatic conditions making them absolutely water repellent and forming a very efficient barrier against all agents responsible for corrosion (water, oxygen, acids, alkalis and salts from industrial emissions, acid rain, tropical atmospheres, etc.).